Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The glade, old grange wood monstarevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MiMi1111

Aaron15 wrote: »
    Yeah was talking to Laurie on Friday, she said she will find out more on when the road will be done tmrw, i think maybe that’s the hold up for everyone

Hopefully things will get moving now and yous get in so you can tell me if your couch fits in ok because i brought one a simalar size and now im losing sleep over it ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Aaron15

MiMi1111 wrote: »
    Hopefully things will get moving now and yous get in so you can tell me if your couch fits in ok because i brought one a simalar size and now im losing sleep over it ðŸ˜

Haha I got my sofa delivered to my job, it’s acually smaller than it looks, so there’s some hope

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Wkahmed

Had another viewing today. The road is going in tomorrow. Another question on appliances. Did anyone get these in the turn key or bought separately? In the price quoted to me, appliances are not included

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Grali87

Wkahmed wrote: »
    Had another viewing today. The road is going in tomorrow. Another question on appliances. Did anyone get these in the turn key or bought separately? In the price quoted to me, appliances are not included

Even if you go turn key at this stage you don't get any appliances or allowances towards appliances. That was only in prior releases.

Wkahmed wrote: »

We wore told that the road was going in the end of the week. Appliances are bought separate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 nails91

That is gas, my furniture started showing up also, I had to put the bed in the brothers house and the sofa in the boss's house.

Hopefully the road is in by now, I will be down there this week and check.

Appliances were separate.

N

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭line_of_fire

I bought some furniture in Michael Murphy in newbridge but they won't deliver until fully paid so I will just keep chipping away at it but won't fully pay until I have an actual date to move in cos I would have no where to store it!!

I bought some furniture in Michael Murphy in newbridge but they won't deliver until fully paid so I will just keep chipping away at it but won't fully pay until I have an actual date to move in cos I would have no where to store it!!

Yeah that’s the mistake we made, we paid for it all in full then got hassled to take it, won’t be making that mistake again. Was in that Michael Murphy place, they have some nice stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭line_of_fire

Yeah that’s the mistake we made, we paid for it all in full then got hassled to take it, won’t be making that mistake again. Was in that Michael Murphy place, they have some nice stuff

I couldn't recommend them enough. Really sound guys. I bought at sale prices and they siad it's no prob holding it for me. Handy to chip away at it too so less if a burden. Will prob buy more there once I am in. Just bought bed, table and chairs, mattress and small couch for kitchen area. Euronics also do similiar can pick appliances pay deposit and then they hold until ready for your appliances.

I couldn't recommend them enough. Really sound guys. I bought at sale prices and they siad it's no prob holding it for me. Handy to chip away at it too so less if a burden. Will prob buy more there once I am in. Just bought bed, table and chairs, mattress and small couch for kitchen area. Euronics also do similiar can pick appliances pay deposit and then they hold until ready for your appliances.

Must take another trip in to them, will do so in the next few weeks.

Was talking to Laurie today, she said that the roads wore done, finally. Can anyone confirm this?

• Advertisement

Roads in

ðŸ˜

ðŸ˜

Very good, hopefully not long now

Estate is starting to take shape now, it looks well. Was down today, place is so quiet, also took some pics of the road.

Estate is starting to take shape now, it looks well. Was down today, place is so quiet, also took some pics of the road.

When were you originally told youd be in ? Have they gave you an idea how long yous will be waiting now. Just curious as Im sure our date in December will be pushed out aswell

When were you originally told youd be in ? Have they gave you an idea how long yous will be waiting now. Just curious as Im sure our date in December will be pushed out aswell

We were told the end of summer, July/August, looking like maybe October now , but we had to deal with builders holidays and that in between so maybe that’s where some of the delays came from, I’d say you’ll be in maybe February.

We were told the end of summer, July/August, looking like maybe October now , but we had to deal with builders holidays and that in between so maybe that’s where some of the delays came from, I’d say you’ll be in maybe February.

Yeah definetly dont think we will be in for xmas like they said.

Yeah definetly dont think we will be in for xmas like they said.

Well I suppose you never really know, progress seems to be quicker on your row at this stage , than ours was. Hopefully it’s a quick process for you, I’m just looking forward to it being over to get started on the house

Well I suppose you never really know, progress seems to be quicker on your row at this stage , than ours was. Hopefully it’s a quick process for you, I’m just looking forward to it being over to get started on the

Hopefully yous get sorted soon its very stressful but will be worth it in the long run. Let us know when yous are in and when the house warming is !!! :)

• Advertisement

Well I suppose you never really know, progress seems to be quicker on your row at this stage , than ours was. Hopefully it’s a quick process for you, I’m just looking forward to it being over to get started on the

Hopefully yous get sorted soon its very stressful but will be worth it in the long run. Let us know when yous are in and when the house warming is !!! :)

Hopefully, fingers crossed. I will indeed, I reckon when we’re all in we shall organize a street party :) haha

Got a call to say we should have our keys by the end of next week , exciting times. Hopefully everyone else got the good news or will be getting it soon

Got a call to say we should have our keys by the end of next week , exciting times. Hopefully everyone else got the good news or will be getting it soon

Exciting times ahead !!!! All the best with the move !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nails91

Yes, congrats man! Exciting your getting in! Should be a week or two for us! Yes street party is a must when were all in a settled! N

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Eimers8718

Congrats all. Such exciting times. We have bought on the last row of houses so still a bit of work left to be done on them. Anyone else bought there? Any idea of a date given? We have been told nothing!!

Eimers8718 wrote: »
    Congrats all. Such exciting times. We have bought on the last row of houses so still a bit of work left to be done on them. Anyone else bought there? Any idea of a date given? We have been told nothing!!

Thanks , as far as I know the people who bought in the new row were given a December completion date, I could be wrong tho, maybe someone else here can come in and answer that?

Hey were on that row too and have been told middle of December all going well.

I wont be buying a christmas tree just yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Eimers8718

Hey were on that row too and have been told middle of December all going well.

I wont be buying a christmas tree just yet :)

Neither will I. Fingers crossed. Would be lovely to be in for Christmas!

Neither will I. Fingers crossed. Would be lovely to be in for Christmas!

Oh for sure it would be great to be in for Christmas . Although my sons already worried about Santa coming when weve no chimney lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Grali87

I'm on that row, i was told December, then January, then December again. I reckon it'll be January by the time I actually get in and get the keys cos of the final valuation before drawdown etc. But who knows ha

I was in my house the other day when I went to the site office to pick everything, it's crazy how real that made it.....this actual house!!!

For the guys moving in ahead of us, keep us up to date on the journey of the first while in the house, sorting out all that comes with a new house. We can thank you at the street party!!!

Advertisement