Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberpunk - CD Project Red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I'm very dubious about CG only trailers since the infamous Dead island trailer, but who knows! We are dealing with a reputable developer so i 'll keep my fingers crossed.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Developers are considering implementing multipal languages. You will need an in game implant to translate them for you. The higher level the the implant the more accurate the translation is.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/01/cyberpunk-2077-devs-considering-multiple-languages-requiring-translator-implant/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Sounds cool. They had a similar thing in B.A.T. 2, if anyone remembers it. All aliens spoke gibberish unless you programmed a translator.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,437 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sounds like a great addition. Hope this gets released for PS4 as well.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Its confirmed for PS4 already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I have never been so excited for a game i know so little about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I have never been so excited for a game i know so little about...

Me too, its ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Well, I really do apologise for the necro-thread, but there was no other. I assume people have seen the trailer? It is in the link below....

And now there is a supposed release date leaked:
    http://fraghero.com/cyberpunk-2077-release-date-leaked/

Can.Not.Wait

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Can.Not.Wait

Ha. Already told my boss to provisionally book me in for a weeks leave around then. :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Only another year to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

30 September 2017? A Saturday? How many games have been released on a Saturday? Also, Komplett is mostly a hardware retailer for PC components, etc. Hardly concrete stuff right here.

When I worked in GAME (a long time ago) we had access to 'release dates' which in truth were only placeholder days reflecting a financial or marketing period. If this game comes out on 30 September 2017 I will buy one copy and give it to someone on Boards.ie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its bull unfortunately i fear :(

Its bull unfortunately i fear :(

I have a dream!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

It's still a couple years out. Minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,765 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

They can take their sweet time, they have proven that they release games in the best possible playable state, so if they need 4 more years they can have it. When they eventually release a full, proper trailer, i'll watch that, and that will be the end of my watching until it's released. I have nothing but great respect for CDPR, and after The Witcher 3, they have carte blanche as to how long they want, because i know it will be amazing when they do release it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Okay....

419404.jpg

Doing the rounds on a few sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Okay....

[image]

Doing the rounds on a few sites.

Can't tell if it's well themed PR or an actual issue...

Edit: Appears to be legit. Shame to hear about leaked files. Will wait and see what official news CDPR have. No point judging the game on leaked files this far ahead of release.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 18,689 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I remember when that happened to Half-Life 2, hope it doesn't derail development too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,765 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I think they've handled it perfectly. Those with brains will know not to look at the leaked files. Those with some brains will look but know it's not representative. Those with no brains will be up in arms about the quality/content/etc in the files and demand everyone to boycott CDPR. They are fools and no one will pay attention to them.

Work on CDPR, we know you deliver quality, we can wait.

• Advertisement

Work on CDPR, we know you deliver quality, we can wait.

But we don't want to. Hurry up and finish the fecking thing without a drop in quality. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Meant to post this before; RPS recently did a piece on Cyberpunk 2020, the original RPG on which 2077 will be based. Worth a read!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,085 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Teaser trailer maybe? I'd guess it's still around 18 months away.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Exactly 5 years since the original trailer was released...christ we're all so old :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,270 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

won't be any time soon as they only started working on it properly a couple of years ago due to having to pull staff off of it to finish TW3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Kiith wrote: »
    Exactly 5 years since the original trailer was released...christ we're all so old :P

5 Years!? WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I remember absolutely nothing from that trailer and I am still hyped for this.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,074 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I forgot the trailer existed....or possibly didn't know it existed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Can't wait. Got some free bitcoin last month, while happy with the small windfall, I don't really want to be near this stuff when Burundi or wherever country collapse's

Advertisement