Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Snooker Tables - Dublin

• 23-08-2020 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭

Morning all...

I know a few places off the top of my head that have snooker tables but just wondering if I am missing anywhere that might be a bit closer to home (I live in Ringsend)

Ned Kellys
    Spawell
    The Willows
    Crossguns
    Kens Dohertys (Terenure)
    Ballinteer House

Anyone know of anywhere else? Surprisingly little in the way of results on google!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Goodfellas in Rathmines. Tables are ropey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

The Nal wrote: »
    Goodfellas in Rathmines. Tables are ropey though.

I popped down for a few frames there in January and it was closed down unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Probably handy to get the luas over to Crossguns. Ken's wouldn't be too difficult to get to either

Our snooker clubs need our support during these times too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

Probably handy to get the luas over to Crossguns. Ken's wouldn't be too difficult to get to either

Our snooker clubs need our support during these times too.

Ah yeah Ive no problem travelling... I usually play out in the Ballinteer house just wasnt sure if there might be anywhere within walking distance etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭elgriff

COH wrote: »
    I popped down for a few frames there in January and it was closed down unfortunately!

Closed a couple of years ago.

Here is another angle - a lot of golf (and some tennis clubs) will let you join as a non-golf/tennis member but use the table

See http://www.mountpleasantltc.ie/club-information/facilities.html

https://www.elmpark.ie/Example_Page/Membership_Information

etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement