Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coral Players Championship

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Bingtao keeping his composure after all, looking quite confident. Only going to be one winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

No fireworks but just very steady eddie and murphy cant cope with it. Good player for sure yan, be interesting to find out just how good he might be. Hard to say yet i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Bizarre this performance from Murphy given his recent improvement in form.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Was watching Dubs game so missed most the snooker. Was hoping the match would be still well alive but Yan looks to have battered Murphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Only one player in it, murphy didnt show. But still good from yan, 100 per cent on long pots, 14/14. Not a stat you see often.

• Advertisement

Should be a good final tomorrow.. I reckon Judd would prefer to be playing Murphy; he'd know what
    he was getting. Yan a different proposition - some turnaround from his last match... Fair play to him;
    hope he wins...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭waynescales1

One way traffic. Think I would have preferred Murphy in the final.

Can’t warm to Bingtao. Other than being young I can’t find anything to like about him or his game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Enjoyed the tournament but semi-finals onwards was disappointing for entertainment value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Too much sport on yesterday. I watched early frames of this match and the last few. Trump so dominant he looks unbeatable when on his A game. Another ranking title for the bulging trophy cabinet. Hard to see anyone dethroning him at Sheffield but there are quite a few who will fancy their chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭FR01

Too much sport on yesterday. I watched early frames of this match and the last few. Trump so dominant he looks unbeatable when on his A game. Another ranking title for the bulging trophy cabinet. Hard to see anyone dethroning him at Sheffield but there are quite a few who will fancy their chances.

Yes didn’t get to see much of it myself but from what I did he seems to be unplayable when he’s on form. 5 big titles this season for him and he’ll obviously be starting in Sheffield as the hot favourite although he’ll have to beat the infamous Cruicble curse if he’s to win it again.

Championship league this week then the trip to Gibraltar, I’m hearing it’s 50/50 at the moment if it’s going ahead due to the hysteria over this Covid 19, although there’s quite a few players will want it to go ahead so they can grab some very important ranking points !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

FR01 wrote: »
    Yes didn’t get to see much of it myself but from what I did he seems to be unplayable when he’s on form. 5 big titles this season for him and he’ll obviously be starting in Sheffield as the hot favourite although he’ll have to beat the infamous Cruicble curse if he’s to win it again.

Championship league this week then the trip to Gibraltar, I’m hearing it’s 50/50 at the moment if it’s going ahead due to the hysteria over this Covid 19, although there’s quite a few players will want it to go ahead so they can grab some very important ranking points !

What's the Crucible curse?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 JBarnes1986

No 1st time winner has regained the trophy the next year.

Advertisement