Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Futodriver

Norton nicked over the gun in coolock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭the.red.baron

Anything happening out west Dublin? 2 helicopters out

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Blanc von lobster

Somebody disturbed a burglar armed with a knife.

I was standing beside a guard when the call went out. The bollix lowered his radio when he saw me listening.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 20,905 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

splinter65 wrote: »
    So...two sexual assaults have been reported, investigations are ongoing, no trials have taken place, no evidence heard, no witnesses in the witness box, no jury, no judge..... but the accused is a predator?!?
    How does that work for you?

the first time it was reported, the article said it happened previously but was settled. I'd be concerned to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheRodgers

Don't go to that thread and say anything remotely negative or you'll be banned. Das ist verboten.

I got banned from it previously for merely saying that an MMA person had been charged in the US with a charge which could result in up to X time in prison and if he was convicted and received that sentence, he wouldn't be able to compete during that time.

I didn't even name the fella and I got banned. (This was the time this individual was charged with and offence after being caught on camera, snatching and smashing someones phone). The video was widely available and he had been officially charged by the police there.

Just a warning in case anyone wanders over there.

a famous irish sports star used to post in that forum himself before he became famous so maybe they hope he will return to post there one day if only good things are said about him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Ffs if any rag paper posts "famous Irish sports star" then it is automatically one person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

TheRodgers wrote: »
    a famous irish sports star used to post in that forum himself before he became famous so maybe they hope he will return to post there one day if only good things are said about him.

They will all be queing up to swallow his load

• Registered Users Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Is the lad lifted for the Mago attempted murder the obvious guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

P.Walnuts wrote: »

Waylon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Yes.... Heading to court remand in custody etc etc cloverhill next week (at a guess)

• Advertisement

Arrived at court

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Smithers got picked up for that? Interesting.

It's almost like someone out there is looking out for Maggo, especially considering that I don't think he's ever done any time for any of his 'work'.

And that Estonian lad who was hired to whack him was lifted pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TownsendD6

Smithers got picked up for that? Interesting.

It's almost like someone out there is looking out for Maggo, especially considering that I don't think he's ever done any time for any of his 'work'.

And that Estonian lad who was hired to whack him was lifted pretty quickly.

I see what you're implying, but don't really buy it. The Estonian was arrested at a time when the Garda appeared to be doing a lot surveillance on the KOCG, and seemed to be receiving very accurate intelligence, and were able to stop many attempted killings, including a number on Gary Hanly. That doesn't mean Hanly was informer.

I think Mago has always been clever, and careful - I spoke to a senior Garda once, while researching a project, and he described Mago as "smarter than the average bear".

But who knows....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

TownsendD6 wrote: »
    I see what you're implying, but don't really buy it. The Estonian was arrested at a time when the Garda appeared to be doing a lot surveillance on the KOCG, and seemed to be receiving very accurate intelligence, and were able to stop many attempted killings, including a number on Gary Hanly. That doesn't mean Hanly was informer.

I think Mago has always been clever, and careful - I spoke to a senior Garda once, while researching for an article, and he described Mago as "smarter than the average bear".

But who knows....

Fixed that for ye

Also another guy appeared .

Both staying in custody for a few days at least

• Registered Users Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Also another guy appeared .

Both staying in custody for a few days at least

Whistleblower saying some lad from Louth

Whistleblower saying some lad from Louth

Whistleblower is correct

Story is available online now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Whistleblower page shows an article with just some of the passports and ID's he uploaded

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Can you link the whistleblowers tweet please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Anyone who knows the in ins and outs of the justice system, what are the implications of this?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4676793/regency-murder-patrick-hutch-gsoc-transcripts/

Are we ever likely to find out what was in the notes handed in to the court that caused the case to collapse?

Is there any chance yer man might be put back on trial for his role in the Regency attack?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Three people questioned by gardaí after video of gang torturing teenager goes viral

Warning: Below details may upset some readers

Three people including a young woman and her twin brother remained in Garda custody last night where they were being questioned about the brutal torture of a 19-year-old Dublin man.

Among the offences the trio are being interviewed about are false imprisonment, sexual assault and assault causing serious harm.

The arrests were made in Co Cavan late on Monday night after a video of the victim's horrific ordeal went viral on social media. The explicit video shows the teenager cowering in fear as he is punched.

He is stripped down to only his boxer shorts with a horrific slash mark across the right side of his face, stretching from almost his hairline to his chin.

The thugs continued to threaten the clearly terrified teenager, accusing him of 'ratting' to Gardai.

Another video shows him with a blood-stained towel in his hands and bruises to his face and eye.

A later video shows the alleged perpetrator being confronted outside a house and being attacked. He is punched a number of times and abused for his attack on the teenager.

The prime suspect is a 26-year-old man originally from the Finglas area of Dublin who is known to gardaí. He has been arrested over crimes including possessing knives, drug offences and theft.

The teenager was abducted and brought to a house in Cavan last weekend where he was stripped, stabbed and sexually assaulted with an implement.

He sustained a number of attacks over 24 hours, sources said. He was targeted by the gang after he was accused of being a garda 'rat', allegedly informing on his attackers after being arrested in possession of drugs.

The victim was eventually released by his assailants - in a bloodied state - and presented at a Garda station following the attack late last week.

The 19-year-old was immediately transferred to hospital, where he remained last night receiving treatment for his injuries.

The trio were arrested at different locations in Cavan following a major investigation. The siblings in custody are in their 20s and are originally from Dublin.

The suspected ringleader of the attack is from Finglas and is known for his involvement in music gigs.

Underworld sources said the brutal attack had "horrified" gangland figures and there may be "retributions" for those involved, with the alleged main instigator being identified on social media.

According to the thug recording the clip, the attack was carried out because the teenager made an alleged statement against him to gardaí to avoid being charged after he was found in possession of drugs.

The footage also claims that the victim owed €2,000 for drugs to the chief suspect.

Something to do with the Irish drill music scene embarrassing twats.

WOW

I could see how that would be appealing...............to 12 year olds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Something about recording themselves committing serious crime makes me think these guys aren't very smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭Odelay

WOW

I could see how that would be appealing...............to 12 year olds

They only jokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

Seen the videos he ratted on his mates the slit his face and punched him around i felt sorry for him dont know what he was thinking.

Odelay wrote: »
    They only jokers.

Jokers is right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,843 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I recognise the lyrics. I think they are taken from one of W.B Yeats' poems?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement