Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

Fraid not. I remember hearing it on the news a couple of years ago. I seem to remember it didn't work because of typical GAA skepticism. ''jayses, that's a load a' shoite'' Plus the other teams were ripping the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Emme wrote: »
    Consider that most people in those days were illiterate so the skills of mathematicians and alchemists would have appeared almost supernatural. Alchemists were only doing stuff that you'd do in first year science now, but people thought that the world was flat back then and most hadn't travelled beyond their village of birth. The church, who wanted to control the masses (haven't I heard this thing about controlling the masses before :rolleyes:) probably fed into that to frighten the people.

Well that's actually not true, most people would have known that the world was round, from the mid 1st millenium onwards I think. And I don't think that the church's motivations were solely to do with scaring people into submission- I think a lot of the time they genuinely equated science with evil. So they were malicious and ignorant, rather than just malicious. (On this note, The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco is well worth a read)
    Emme wrote: »
    If you look at old churches you will see symbols everywhere - stars, equal armed crosses, five petalled roses (a sort of pentagram) and triangles with circles in the middle (the all seeing eye). This stuff isn't new. It's been going on for hundreds of years if not longer and it will be still going on when we're no longer here, and people will still be accusing some random group of worshipping the devil.

Carl Jung might say that those symbols are part of humanity's collective unconscious, ie they appear in some form in all civilisations throughout the world, and that's why they are so powerful. It's nowt to do with the devil!

Aye, but the Collective Unconscious is a bit pseudo-scientific for my liking. I think most cultures have encountered geometry at some point, and it's pretty easy to make a handful of shapes with geometric signifigance with rudimentary knowledge, and it will often be associated with priesthood because in primitive cultures priests were often the only people to get formal education. Then in Christian Europe, the knowledge of older religions and other cultures was equated with witchcraft and devil worship.

You're right though, these only have signifigance that we give to them, they've got nothing to do with the devil or magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Ive been reading into Carl Jung myself.He is one of my favorites.
    On top of studying a collective conciousness he also studied mandalas and alchemy.

Its hard to accept but when i watch other programs like one i saw on water showing that it can hold memories and change its consistency with thought(i didnt say i believed it) or the story i heard about the 100th monkey,where a study was done on a certain type of monkey on an island.They thought a monkey a new skill and when the population of monkeys on the island reached 100 they all suposedly knew this new skill.
    Anyway hearing about experiments like that even though i dont remember if they are even verifyable makes me think it just might be possible to have a collective conciousness.

If thats so then the symbols these idiots are playing with might actually have an effect if they were used in the past on so many people.
    Its interesting too that the pentagram i think is the shape that naturally occurs on the poles of one of the planets,cant remember which one.Due to the tone or frequency of the vibrations.The same effect can be created with a sheet of paper on a speaker and the right tone/s as far as i know.

I guess it doesnt really matter if jay-z and his girls are satan worshippers.
    I think the only thing that matters for our future is the kids today exposed to this stuff...IF it is actually causing alot of the troubles now.
    I believe TV is the main culprit.That is what it was invented for.Creating the future :)
    Funny was only 2 years ago i first thought about the word television sounds like tell a vision(vision meaning prediction of the future?)

Torakx wrote: »
    Ive been reading into Carl Jung myself.He is one of my favorites.
    On top of studying a collective conciousness he also studied mandalas and alchemy.

Its hard to accept but when i watch other programs like one i saw on water showing that it can hold memories and change its consistency with thought(i didnt say i believed it) or the story i heard about the 100th monkey,where a study was done on a certain type of monkey on an island.They thought a monkey a new skill and when the population of monkeys on the island reached 100 they all suposedly knew this new skill.
    Anyway hearing about experiments like that even though i dont remember if they are even verifyable makes me think it just might be possible to have a collective conciousness.

If thats so then the symbols these idiots are playing with might actually have an effect if they were used in the past on so many people.
    Its interesting too that the pentagram i think is the shape that naturally occurs on the poles of one of the planets,cant remember which one.Due to the tone or frequency of the vibrations.The same effect can be created with a sheet of paper on a speaker and the right tone/s as far as i know.

I guess it doesnt really matter if jay-z and his girls are satan worshippers.
    I think the only thing that matters for our future is the kids today exposed to this stuff...IF it is actually causing alot of the troubles now.
    I believe TV is the main culprit.That is what it was invented for.Creating the future :)
    Funny was only 2 years ago i first thought about the word television sounds like tell a vision(vision meaning prediction of the future?)

Couple of corrections. The thing about the 100th monkey experiment was that monkeys on an island spontaneously learned a skill that monkeys on different island knew. This has been discredited http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100th_monkey_effect

Its a hexagon on the pole of Saturn.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzL194jiTyY
    Genuinely weird, six sided shape on the sixth planet out, SATurday is named after SATurn and is sixth day of the week. SATan's number is six. It goes on. Hexagrams are found through out nature. Honey combs and the giants causeway are two examples. Geometry can be very powerful which is why satanists use it. It does not belong to satanists.

And Vision means to see something/ anything, not just the future. Blurred vision, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

DeBunny wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity miss D&B, have you decided on whether or not you'll go to the Rihanna concert? I say go and enjoy it.

As I already said, I'm more curious than fearful so yeah I'm going....let's just call it research!;) I'll take pictures of the performances and inform you of any suspicious behaviour....:P If you want to see the pictures I'll post them. Don't worry about me, I'll bring my crucifix!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

As I already said, I'm more curious than fearful so yeah I'm going....let's just call it research!;) I'll take pictures of the performances and inform you of any suspicious behaviour....:P If you want to see the pictures I'll post them. Don't worry about me, I'll bring my crucifix!

I hope you have a good shot/aim, and give her the one eye she so desires:D,
    and yea seen as you'll know what to look out for, get a few pics of her little symbol's on show.

uprising2 wrote: »
    I hope you have a good shot/aim, and give her the one eye she so desires:D.

I'm not sure Jesus would appreciate being used as an instrument of violence but having never met him I really can't be sure.....:D

I'm not sure Jesus would appreciate being used as an instrument of violence but having never met him I really can't be sure.....:D
    Well let me reassure you then'
    quote from the net:
    Is it God's plan for the Believer to be in direct confrontation and conflict with the Devil? If we are called to do the work of Christ, then the answer is yes. Jesus was all about battling the Devil and driving out demons and He clearly tells us repeatedly to do the same. Because of Christ and His victory, we can go boldly into battle. Let's roll...
    The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. - 1 John 3:8

quote from the net:
    Is it God's plan for the Believer to be in direct confrontation and conflict with the Devil? If we are called to do the work of Christ, then the answer is yes. Jesus was all about battling the Devil and driving out demons and He clearly tells us repeatedly to do the same. Because of Christ and His victory, we can go boldly into battle. Let's roll...
    The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. - 1 John 3:8

Consider me reassured.....all the same, to avoid the potential legal consequences I probably won't be stabbing anyone in the eye.:)

But I will provide you with the photographic evidence and allow you to interpret.

Consider me reassured.....all the same, to avoid the potential legal consequences I probably won't be stabbing anyone in the eye.:)

But I will provide you with the photographic evidence and allow you to interpret.

Ahh I'm only joking, I wouldn't want you getting into trouble, anyway it's not the legal consequences I'd be worried about, it's 1000's of wild teenagers with false nails coming for YOUR eye's...:eek:.

• Advertisement

Ahh I'm only joking, I wouldn't want you getting into trouble, anyway it's not the legal consequences I'd be worried about, it's 1000's of wild teenagers with false nails coming for YOUR eye's...:eek:.

Glad to hear you're joking....wasn't sure there for a minute:D
    I'm going to see Lady GaGa in 2 weeks, anything you want me to do to her?:D
    Those pictures should be good.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Last time i saw Lady Gaga on a video doing a live show she had a signal tapping her dance partners leg and they both did a rehearsed pose with a couple of meaningful gestures :)

so look out for that signal to take the picture ;)

Torakx wrote: »
    Last time i saw Lady Gaga on a video doing a live show she had a signal tapping her dance partners leg and they both did a rehearsed pose with a couple of meaningful gestures :)

so look out for that signal to take the picture ;)

I'll be on the lookout so. If in two weeks time I'm taking a different stance on all these issues you'll know what happened to me......;)

Ahh now Dully, don't take me so serious, do you really think I'd share my FANATICAL belief's here? :D

Ahh now Dully, don't take me so serious, do you really think I'd share my FANATICAL belief's here? :D

Interesting response Uprising2....I bet life is never dull or boring with you around:D

Interesting response Uprising2....I bet life is never dull or boring with you around:D

You can call me Uprising, the 2 only came into it in January after the hack, I'm getting old now 35:(, so life isn't as crazy as it once was for me, but my mind is still as crazy as ever, people who know me think of me as unique:D, I've lived a full life already, done more than most people I know, and best of all I did it all my way, I never bowed to the system, looked up to nor down on anybody, enough waffle.
    I'd like to tell you to enjoy rihanna and gaga, but fukk them, they go against my inbuilt grain.

Ohh and another thing, slightly back on topic, this devil worshipping isn't confined to singers, you'll find almost every govt in the world is full of freemason's/occultist's including our own:eek:, but fukk them too, I look forward to their eventual destruction, their day will come!

You can call me Uprising, the 2 only came into it in January after the hack, I'm getting old now 35:(, so life isn't as crazy as it once was for me, but my mind is still as crazy as ever, people who know me think of me as unique:D, I've lived a full life already, done more than most people I know, and best of all I did it all my way, I never bowed to the system, looked up to nor down on anybody, enough waffle.
    I'd like to tell you to enjoy rihanna and gaga, but fukk them, they go against my inbuilt grain.

Ohh and another thing, slightly back on topic, this devil worshipping isn't confined to singers, you'll find almost every govt in the world is full of freemason's/occultist's including our own:eek:, but fukk them too, I look forward to their eventual destruction, their day will come!

Well now that does sound like an interesting life. I've been called unique myself a few times.:)I think it may be a delicate way of putting crazy. However, crazy is a term thrown around very quickly and usually applied to any individual who attempts to deviate from the conventional. Having said that, if deviation is what I need in my pursuit of knowledge then let anyone feel free to call me crazy.

Thank you for your input and don't worry it'll take alot more than a few concerts to corrupt me.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 paulplonk

Sex, drugs and rock n' roll its all part of the game. It is also evil according to my Catholic upbringing.

Bob was killed because of drugs and if it was the CIA it was because he made smoking cannabis look cool to millions of American teens.

paulplonk wrote: »
    Sex, drugs and rock n' roll its all part of the game. It is also evil according to my Catholic upbringing.

Bob was killed because of drugs and if it was the CIA it was because he made smoking cannabis look cool to millions of American teens.

:confused::confused::confused:

Are you on drugs now?,medication?, this planet?

Seen as your having a late night too Uprising, any idea why beyonce performs Ave Maria at her concerts?

• Advertisement

Seen as your having a late night too Uprising, any idea why beyonce performs Ave Maria at her concerts?

I haven't the foggiest to be honest?, but I'm a bit of a sherlock holmes, I'll try find out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Uprising wrote:
    You can call me Uprising, the 2 only came into it in January after the hack, I'm getting old now 35, so life isn't as crazy as it once was for me, but my mind is still as crazy as ever, people who know me think of me as unique, I've lived a full life already, done more than most people I know, and best of all I did it all my way, I never bowed to the system, looked up to nor down on anybody, enough waffle.

Ohh and another thing, slightly back on topic, this devil worshipping isn't confined to singers, you'll find almost every govt in the world is full of freemason's/occultist's including our own, but fukk them too, I look forward to their eventual destruction, their day will come!

For some Reason I thought of this Version of this song wen I read that:D:D:D

For some Reason I thought of this Version of this song wen I read that:D:D:D

Haha, thanks, your not too far wrong, that made my mush smile, I'll remember I owe you one, ye bolllix:pac::pac::pac:, ohh fukk its 6:40 and my insomniac brain still wants to keep on running, I better go to bed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

:(:( tis not actually the Latin Ave Maria, which would be reallly cool, she probably just needed something catchy for the chorus

quote from the net:

This sounds a lot like the Westboro Baptist Church's interpretation of the bible.

The only way to destroy evil is with love, darkness with light and so on. Fire men don't use flame throwers to combat fire. Hatred will harm you more than that which you are trying to destroy.

Did any one watch the last three vidoes of ''the esoteric agenda''? If so what did you think?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

This sounds a lot like the Westboro Baptist Church's interpretation of the bible.

The only way to destroy evil is with love, darkness with light and so on. Fire men don't use flame throwers to combat fire. Hatred will harm you more than that which you are trying to destroy.
    v

How can you destroy evil with love if love is evil and darkness is light etc?
    Did any one watch the last three vidoes of ''the esoteric agenda''? If so what did you think?

I watched 11 and half of 12. My interpretation is that it is theosophy repackaged based in masonic rites and luciferianism. But what do I kow?

v

How can you destroy evil with love if love is evil and darkness is light etc?

I watched 11 and half of 12. My interpretation is that it is theosophy repackaged based in masonic rites and luciferianism. But what do I kow?

One becomes the other.

It also evident that theosophy, masonic rights, Luciferianism, etc are based in the science that is discussed in these videos. Not the other way around. I would recommend watching the other half.

The fact that the Universe is an illusion and made of nothing but information and energy is the ''dark secret'' that masons etc hide. They mask it with bullsh*t symbols and rituals as a distraction. It works extremely well.

Zen philosophy would be the purest belief system based on this way of thinking. There is no concealment or elitism.

One becomes the other.

It also evident that theosophy, masonic rights, Luciferianism, etc are based in the science that is discussed in these videos. Not the other way around. I would recommend watching the other half.

The fact that the Universe is an illusion and made of nothing but information and energy is the ''dark secret'' that masons etc hide. They mask it with bullsh*t symbols and rituals as a distraction. It works extremely well.

Zen philosophy would be the purest belief system based on this way of thinking. There is no concealment or elitism.

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey that really worked, all the evil is good now.
    Amazing what a little humming can achieve.
    Your entitled to believe in buddah, but it's not for me.
    Thanks

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Hey that really worked, all the evil is good now.
    Amazing what a little humming can achieve.
    Your entitled to believe in buddah, but it's not for me.
    Thanks

Another crass display of your willful ignorance. I must have hit a nerve considering you are resorting to insults and sarcasm.

I wandered on to this thread from the music forum where it was originally posted. I've obviously entered some pretty vitriolic territory where logic and reason are not accepted debating tools. Can't say i'm not enjoying though.

Just to clarify again my beliefs are based in science.

• Advertisement

Another crass display of your willful ignorance. I must have hit a nerve considering you are resorting to insults and sarcasm.

I wandered on to this thread from the music forum where it was originally posted. I've obviously entered some pretty vitriolic territory where logic and reason are not accepted debating tools. Can't say i'm not enjoying though.

Just to clarify again my beliefs are based in science.

Well best of luck, glad your enjoying it, just turn my ignorance into something positive.

In December 1953, Hubbard incorporated three churches – a "Church of American Science", a "Church of Scientology" and a "Church of Spiritual Engineering"

Scientology teaches that people are immortal spiritual beings who have forgotten their true nature.

Is this what your into?

Advertisement