Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jerry to star in Bee Movie

• 11-12-2003 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Seinfeld to Produce, Be in Animated Film
    Dec 9, 9:34 PM EST

The latest buzz around DreamWorks Pictures is that Jerry Seinfeld will write, produce and star in an animated film set in the world of bees.

The studio announced Tuesday that Seinfeld will begin work on a film titled "Bee Movie."

"I have always been fascinated by bee society, the world's most harmoniously run organization, and now I finally am going to be in it," the 49-year-old comedian said in a statement.

Seinfeld produced and starred in a behind-the-scenes documentary called "Comedian" last year. The hit TV comedy bearing his name ended its nine-year run on NBC in 1998.

DreamWorks co-founder Jeffrey Katzenberg said he was thrilled with Seinfeld's proposal.

"I have been willing to put myself in any number of potentially humiliating situations in order to demonstrate my unflagging appreciation of his talent," Katzenberg said. "We were delighted when he came to us with his wonderfully funny concept for an animated feature and even more thrilled to be the studio that will bring Jerry Seinfeld's comedy to the big screen."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

This movie is being released here in late November (only took four years). Scienfield himself is coming to Ireland for the charity premier (likely to be the Savoy)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

deadly when is the premiere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

November (AFAIK)

Advertisement