Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
26-08-2011, 20:08   #16
lindtee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey1985 View Post
Does anyone know if paypal works for orders?
Yes, just used it there and on my last order.
lindtee is offline  
Advertisement
26-08-2011, 20:15   #17
PcAngel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 273
how long does delivery usually take to Ireland?

They deliver within a few days and are very efficient. You get a free gift with each order - got insoles once and a huge mug another time!
PcAngel is offline  
26-08-2011, 20:27   #18
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 22,760
Signed up and no confirmation email, happen to anyone else?
amacachi is offline  
26-08-2011, 20:46   #19
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescd View Post
how much is their shipping charge normally ?
7.99 last week, used to be 29 before but they changed couriers
craftypaddy is offline  
26-08-2011, 21:14   #20
HJL
Registered User
 
HJL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 580
Do you have to spend over £60.00 to get the free delivery?
HJL is offline  
Advertisement
26-08-2011, 21:21   #21
GinjaNinja
Registered User
 
GinjaNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 687
thanks a mill, great bargains
GinjaNinja is offline  
26-08-2011, 21:35   #22
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacachi View Post
Signed up and no confirmation email, happen to anyone else?
Only e-mail I got was an order confirmation e-mail.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HJL
Do you have to spend over £60.00 to get the free delivery?
Nope Just pick standard delivery. It comes up on the final bill as delivery = £0.
MungBean is offline  
(2) thanks from:
26-08-2011, 21:43   #23
Tinie
Banned
 
Tinie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,339
Dont forget the phone thing with DHL from before. Try and include your phone number in the address as Sports direct never give DHL the number.
Tinie is offline  
26-08-2011, 21:55   #24
Oat23
Registered User
 
Oat23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 12,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinie View Post
Dont forget the phone thing with DHL from before. Try and include your phone number in the address as Sports direct never give DHL the number.
What phone thing would that be? I have already placed a £70 order and didn't put down a phone number.
Oat23 is offline  
Advertisement
26-08-2011, 22:05   #25
Tinie
Banned
 
Tinie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatesy23 View Post
What phone thing would that be? I have already placed a £70 order and didn't put down a phone number.
Putting your phone number in your address somewhere, and not just in the phone number section. As DHL had to hold packages for a few days for a good few members here, including me, until you rang them to give the phone number. Keep an eye on your DHL tracking on the dhl.ie website, as it will say "Shipment on hold".
Tinie is offline  
Thanks from:
26-08-2011, 22:12   #26
Oat23
Registered User
 
Oat23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 12,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinie View Post
Putting your phone number in your address somewhere, and not just in the phone number section. As DHL had to hold packages for a few days for a good few members here, including me, until you rang them to give the phone number. Keep an eye on your DHL tracking on the dhl.ie website, as it will say "Shipment on hold".
Strange..I received something via DHL only last week and the package didn't have a number on it. Is this a sportsdirect related thing?

I ordered at 3pm and I just got an email telling me my order has been sent to the courier for delivery. Fast enough getting it out anyway!
Oat23 is offline  
26-08-2011, 22:43   #27
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back Prince View Post
Can you use laser on this site ??
just used my visa debit card, it also accepts maestro
barone is offline  
26-08-2011, 23:09   #28
yabadabado
Registered User
 
yabadabado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatesy23 View Post
Strange..I received something via DHL only last week and the package didn't have a number on it. Is this a sportsdirect related thing?
!
Yeah,its a sportsdirect problem.they never give DHL the phone details and they cannot contact the buyer to deliver the goods.Have been told to but the phone number in the address when you are filling out your details.My first order from sportsdirect had no number and the only reason my stuff was delivered ,was my neighbour works in a factory nearby and the driver asked him did he know me and my mate called me.probably a bigger problem for people living in cities than out the country.
yabadabado is offline  
27-08-2011, 01:13   #29
Oat23
Registered User
 
Oat23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 12,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadabado View Post
Yeah,its a sportsdirect problem.they never give DHL the phone details and they cannot contact the buyer to deliver the goods.Have been told to but the phone number in the address when you are filling out your details.My first order from sportsdirect had no number and the only reason my stuff was delivered ,was my neighbour works in a factory nearby and the driver asked him did he know me and my mate called me.probably a bigger problem for people living in cities than out the country.
I've been given a tracking number for yodel.co.uk..maybe they have changed from DHL unless that is DHL. I've not got a clue. Seems the tracking link in the email isn't working right now due to a error on the sites tracking system.

Quote:
We regret that due to a technical error, we are unable to provide our web tracking service at the moment. We are investigating the problem with urgency and will return the service as soon as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Oat23 is offline  
27-08-2011, 01:54   #30
yabadabado
Registered User
 
yabadabado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatesy23 View Post
I've been given a tracking number for yodel.co.uk..maybe they have changed from DHL unless that is DHL. I've not got a clue. Seems the tracking link in the email isn't working right now due to a error on the sites tracking system.
no its still DHL.Put that code into the tracker in DHL and it will so up.That message always seems to show up on the yodel site.
yabadabado is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet