Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aldi weekly fresh meat offers

Options
  • 21-01-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

These just started yesterday as far as I can see.

This week's offers are an 800g ham fillet for €1.99 and 3 part-boned chicken breasts for €3.99. I picked up 2kg potatoes for 65c from the Super 6 while I was at it :)

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/product_range/5430.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yeah great offers, they've mange tout, apples, baby sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes for 65c as well. I got the last €1.99 bacon joint in my Aldi, so maybe get there early if you want one. There were plenty of the part-boned chicken breasts though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Chicken 1.3kg & Gammon Joint 600g per pack €4.99
    Basted Pork Loin Steaks per pack €2.99

See link in first post

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

How is it financially viable to sell at that price? Either a loss-leader or the farmer is being royally screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

How is it financially viable to sell at that price? Either a loss-leader or the farmer is being royally screwed.

Cheerfull aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

First deal is good value, don't know about the pork chops though, to me 7.50 for a kilo of plain chops isn't a bargain especially as in Galway Joyces supermarket occasionally sell them for 5euro a kilo

• Advertisement
Advertisement