Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks [Northern Ireland only]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80,799 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

• Registered Users Posts: 16 galway boxer

thanx do you know if you need a license?

• Registered Users Posts: 80,799 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

thanx do you know if you need a license?

Yes you do...

http://www.fireworx-store.com/apply.html

hey does anyone know if jonesbourogh market sell fireworks all year round?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Nope, they only sell them for the Halloween/Guy Fawkes period.

hey does anyone know if jonesbourogh market sell fireworks all year round?

• Advertisement

thanx does anyone know where you can buy fireworks in northern ireland
    all year round without a license?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

thanx does anyone know where you can buy fireworks in northern ireland
    all year round without a license?
    As above, Fireworks are only on sale in the north in the period around Halloween and Guy Fawkes. Places also need a licence to sell them IIRC

thanx ill be going up there on the 25th of september does anyone no will it be open atthat time

sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 scottytohotty

Hi there, i live in county galway, i regularly travel up north to family and i buy fireworks. Theres a place i used to get them has closed down in coleraine derry, does any one know a place to get fireworks thats (open all year round/or halloween) (sells good fireworks and is cheap) (is close to coleraine and does not require a licence to purchase the fireworks) pls pls pls get back to me.

Hi there, i live in county galway, i regularly travel up north to family and i buy fireworks. Theres a place i used to get them has closed down in coleraine derry, does any one know a place to get fireworks thats (open all year round/or halloween) (sells good fireworks and is cheap) (is close to coleraine and does not require a licence to purchase the fireworks) pls pls pls get back to me.

hi I am also from galway i started a thread and theres information where you can get them at this time of year. heres a link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056321705.
    cheers

• Advertisement

hi guys its coming close to halloween im goin up on the 25th of september im buying 1000e worth can anyone tell me the best place to buy them
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Can you still get blackcat bangers?

1000 euro will be some display :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 brienhealy

yes tou can still get them but i wouldint get 1000e worth trust me they get boring after a while

does anyone know if enniskilleen is open yet and does anyone know where you can get them without a license on the donegal/derry border
    please get back to me i realy want them

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

In France you can buy fireworks in toy shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Adam!

Yes whats the number? great if you could reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 odhranO19

well lads im looking for places that sell blackcat bangers and any other kind of fireworks would bre thankfull to any1 that can help out and that can send me numbers for the places :)

im looking for somewhere i can get blackcats and and diamond fireworks ?

i just want some diamond firework alot of them were can i get them

jonsboro market is where you need to go they have a few diferent stalls there that stock all fireworks including diamond and panther etc they also have black cat bangers quit cheap there 10 pakets for 10e and theres 10 bangers in a pack so you get 100 bangers for 10e i recomend you go there very good deals

• Advertisement

thanks brien do you know are they selling them know and can you buy in bulk there ?

brienhealy can you tell me directions from dublin to jonesbro market and would they be packet with fireworks now im looking to go down saturday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conor2ka

Could you please tell me what time it opens at on the sunday market and what time i should go

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conor2ka

Adam! wrote: »
    brienhealy can you tell me directions from dublin to jonesbro market and would they be packet with fireworks now im looking to go down saturday ?

could you please post what deals you get thanks in advence because im gonig on sunday and im buying for friends also so could you please , please post on saturday when you get back very much appriceted

yes but i need the direction from dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marcorr93

Would jonesborough market be open dis friday if so would the prices be good or bad on fireworks? someone let me know plsssssss.

marcorr93 wrote: »
    Would jonesborough market be open dis friday if so would the prices be good or bad on fireworks? someone let me know plsssssss.

jonesbrough i think is open all the time and prices are very good 100 blackcats for a tenner and they really do stock up but i dont know where it is from dublin anyone tell me?

well if you type it into google maps man it will show ya thats ware im getn mine from and if you go to newry its simple get there or so im told and anyone know is there a bigger place to buy im headn up with 2g like so i gna be gtn serious amount if anyone can help :)

odhranO19 wrote: »
    well if you type it into google maps man it will show ya thats ware im getn mine from and if you go to newry its simple get there or so im told and anyone know is there a bigger place to buy im headn up with 2g like so i gna be gtn serious amount if anyone can help :)

were are you from and do i search in google maps jonesbro?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 timmy7755

can you get repeaters rockets and selection boxes in jonesboro tinkin of goin up next week anyone know how much dey would cost

Advertisement