Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

AMD Athlon XP 1800+ JIUHB0310WPMW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

i'm new to this whole ebay thing, i take it
    Item has ended.
    means they're all gone??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Got my Xp1800+ from komplett a few months back, same sorta spec - Overclocked to 2150MHZ (roughly Xp2700+), they will hit Xp2600+ no probs but not 2600MHZ. The Xp1700+ will do 2500MHZ if you get the rite one, havent heard anyone getting even close with the Xp1800+ !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

What kinda settings do you need to overclock 'em and what board are you using?

Am using an ASUS A7N8X rev 1.04 . It will overclock nicely @ FSB 166 MHZ and Multiplier @ 12.5 !! The A7N8X is unstable at 180 FSB so im not sure of the real potential of the chip but i think the limit is 2200mhz ish stable.

Have had a 2500+ Barton stable @ 2300MHZ on another board ,but my A7N8X max is 2212MHZ - stable.

Definetly these chips will do 166MHZ FSB x 12.5 Multiplier (XP2600+) , prob more depending on your chip & your MOBO. U mite have to up your Vcore a bit. If u have any probs post it on the Modding/tweaking section and will reply within a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by Scruff
    i'm new to this whole ebay thing, i take it means they're all gone??

Emm sorta, you can actually buy straight off him aswell.
    He has a shop aswell at http://www.kl1128.fsnet.co.uk/cpu.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

Hey , Im running 200fsb @ 10x for the moment to burn the little bugger in , Im using an nf7-v2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

Oh and when I got the vat back , it only ran to €42 , now thats what I call a deal

My stupid A7N8X is the older revision so its unstable over 180MHZ FSB which really sucks, max i can overclock the chip to is 2250MHZ & max Vcore is 1.85v - only a temp set up but still !! Nice Buy for €42, sweet.

Advertisement