Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Office 365 Subscription

• 03-11-2019 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hi, anyone know where I can get an Office 365 subscription at a reasonable price? I've seen there is a family one. Is there a thread here similar to the Netflix one whereby we can share accounts?

I really just need word for college assignments and money is tight at the min.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I just use Libre Office.

Free and can save in Microsoft Office formats if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

I really just need word for college assignments and money is tight at the min.

If you are a college student you can quite possibly get it for free. See here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/education/products/office

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

office online is free and has a lot of the main features

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭SachaJ

It'll be reduced to £50 or lower on Amazon UK on Black Friday which is about 3 or 4 weeks away.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

Bob24 wrote: »
    If you are a college student you can quite possibly get it for free. See here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/education/products/office

Bob you leg end! Just signed up with my college email. Thank you so much. I knew a boardsie would help me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭anotherfinemess

Don't bother. I took out a subscription and have never been able to access the programme. Customer support is next to non existent. The 24 hour helpline is always closed. Now bracing myself for the usual tussle with big business over stopping my direct debit. Seems the Microsoft rule the world plan is working out great for them but not for their customers. Sticking to Linux and looking forward to the revolution

Advertisement