Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
03-12-2018, 00:09   #1
Arbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 685
Kitsound Bluetooth Airline Adaptor

Boots in Dublin Airport Terminal 1 have Kitsound Bluetooth Airline Adaptor on clearance for €7.50 - they are usually €25-€30.

These are very handy for travelling, especially with noice reducing headphones.

There were 3 left yesterday, up near the tills.
Arbie is offline  
Advertisement
03-12-2018, 01:22   #2
Lyle Lanley
Registered User
 
Lyle Lanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbie View Post
Boots in Dublin Airport Terminal 1 have Kitsound Bluetooth Airline Adaptor on clearance for €7.50 - they are usually €25-€30.

These are very handy for travelling, especially with noice reducing headphones.

There were 3 left yesterday, up near the tills.
Only works with old style two pin airline sockets? Not many of those left now.
Lyle Lanley is offline  
03-12-2018, 15:39   #3
heavywater
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
Only works with old style two pin airline sockets? Not many of those left now.
Aer Lingus trans-atlantic is still 2 pin (Oct '18)
heavywater is offline  
03-12-2018, 17:46   #4
donnyvegas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavywater View Post
Aer Lingus trans-atlantic is still 2 pin (Oct '18)
Also with Qatar
donnyvegas is online now  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet