Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hyundai sat nav updating?

• 24-02-2020 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can update car sat nav?
    I have a 2016 Hyundai i40, bought in the UK and brought to Ireland but I've noticed some new roads and changes to roads such as now one way aren't showing on it.
    Anyone have any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭con747

Karen23 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can update car sat nav?
    I have a 2016 Hyundai i40, bought in the UK and brought to Ireland but I've noticed some new roads and changes to roads such as now one way aren't showing on it.
    Anyone have any idea?

I can't see any reason why it couldn't be updated by a garage or local mechanic with the right equipment.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

con747 wrote: »
    I can't see any reason why it couldn't be updated by a garage or local mechanic with the right equipment.

So I should try a local Hyundai garage?

I thought it might be something I could do myself.

I'll give them a go, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭con747

Karen23 wrote: »
    So I should try a local Hyundai garage?

I thought it might be something I could do myself.

I'll give them a go, thanks

Try this, Select Downloads menu in the navigation bar then Vehicle Software Update from the Downloads drop- down menu. You will then be navigated to the Vehicle Software Update Page. NOTE: If you do not see the Downloads drop-down menu, an update may not be available for your vehicle. You can look at youtube videos if they might help.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

Advertisement