Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

"Chris brown you can punch me around any day you ****ing babe! what a beautiful man!"

brb just losing faith in humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

"Chris brown you can punch me around any day you ****ing babe! what a beautiful man!"

Well that has just set back women ten thousand years....

I suppose it doesn't matter if the world is ending today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Well that has just set back women ten thousand years....

I suppose it doesn't matter if the world is ending today.
    Did they say what time?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Unfortunately, this attitude doesn't even remotely surprise me.

When that story first broke, we had a massive debate about it in school one day, and half the girls said basically the same as that status.

Boggles the mind tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, this attitude doesn't even remotely surprise me.

When that story first broke, we had a massive debate about it in school one day, and half the girls said basically the same as that status.

Boggles the mind tbh.

I'm going to desperately hope that the girls who said that were only saying it because of peer pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Jaysus I dunno what school you went to but the majority of the girls in my class got completely turned off him after that incident!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

The kids in Sandy Hook shooting got the best Xmas present ever: they are with god now.

If the teachers were armed in schools in the US things would be way better.

There is no harm in anyone owning an assault rifle...

All from the same person. My reply was not nice and they are well deleted. The leves of stupid sometimes stagger me.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The kids in Sandy Hook shooting got the best Xmas present ever: they are with god now.

If the teachers were armed in schools in the US things would be way better.

There is no harm in anyone owning an assault rifle...

All from the same person. My reply was not nice and they are well deleted. The leves of stupid sometimes stagger me.

Please tell me they were trolling...

Please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,928 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Please tell me they were trolling...

Please?
    somehow i don't think so, their are people that stupid on facebook.

shut down alcohol action ireland now! end MUP today!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

somehow i don't think so, their are people that stupid on facebook.

Yes there are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Sadly no. She's a religious nut job it turns out. Well a nut job who's crazy comes out through religion. And guns.

Great combo eh?

Amerrrricaaaaaaaa fuuuuck yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭cazzzzz

____ was with ______ at bed ;)- DELETED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

There's 363 days 'til Christmas and people already have their Christmas lights up!!

FFS! Get a fcuking life. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

^^ I'm sorry but I laughed at that one. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

^^ I'm sorry but I laughed at that one. :D

It's pure daft..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Some girls shud not be allowed have children wen theyre clearly still children themselves. poisoning the little baby inside them coz they can be selfless for nine months and then just bein a weapon in general...stop looking for attention and cop on!!! ur the only one looking like a fool!! Rant over :-)

Okay, first off, point's for using the correct version of they're/there/their (Even if it doesn't have the apostrophe)

The rest though, I have no idea what they're talking about. Is it a pro-life rant in general? A rant directed at one person? A poorly constructed collection of thoughts?

Some girls shud not be allowed have children wen theyre clearly still children themselves. poisoning the little baby inside them coz they can be selfless for nine months and then just bein a weapon in general...stop looking for attention and cop on!!! ur the only one looking like a fool!! Rant over :-)

Okay, first off, points for using the correct version of they're/there/their (Even if it doesn't have the apostrophe)

The rest though, I have no idea what they're talking about. Is it a pro-life rant in general? A rant directed at one person? A poorly constructed collection of thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭starlings

DB21 wrote: »
    Okay, first off, point's for using the correct version of they're/there/their (Even if it doesn't have the apostrophe)

• Advertisement

starlings wrote: »
    Serious irony there :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

DB21 wrote: »
    Okay, first off, points for using the correct version of they're/there/their (Even if it doesn't have the apostrophe)

I'd imagine this is a comment on the fact that song girls, who are very immature, get pregnant when they are not ready to look after a child.

Some girls want a baby almost the way a little girls wants a doll, they want an accessory.

Some girls will be pregnant, but still act like they have the right to be normal teenagers at the same time with all of the benefits of being one, drinking, smoking, treating their bodies like ****.

I've seen it. Pregnant girls in nightclubs ordering Jagerbombs at the bar and smoking like a chimney in the smoking area!

The person who posts the above actually has a point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

I've only reactivated my ac recently but oh my god.

My aunt died at 6am this morning RIP. bad enough but its on her daughters (my cousin) birthday.

The amount of ****tards who obviously don't know her posting inane happy birthday messages - last one 10 minutes ago is boggling.

There are even previous sympathy messages!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

'' 'Like' if you think this little girl should have a life-saving operation' ''

That's going to make a difference to the hospital, and speed up waiting times?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

I've only reactivated my ac recently but oh my god.

My aunt died at 6am this morning RIP. bad enough but its on her daughters (my cousin) birthday.

The amount of ****tards who obviously don't know her posting inane happy birthday messages - last one 10 minutes ago is boggling.

There are even previous sympathy messages!

I wouldn't normally check someone's wall before posting a birthday message. FB puts up a little status box directly under the birthday notification to allow me to post a message directly, without getting onto the person's wall. Nothing unusual about that. Sorry to hear about your aunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Spotted on an acquaintance's page.

'I come home last night to meet the cousins from Australia when my uncle challenged me to a cocktail competition (?!). I make the most amazing pina coladas you ever done see and tell him it's his turn. He comes back with a pint of Guinness with an umbrella in it and calls me a f*ggot...'

I laughed.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

coolhull wrote: »
    '' 'Like' if you think this little girl should have a life-saving operation' ''

That's going to make a difference to the hospital, and speed up waiting times?

http://imgur.com/HLXyL

'' Share this if you love your child with all your heart''

And the subtext is : if you don't share, then you don't give a sh1te for your child.....

Such absolute crap

'' Share this if you love your child with all your heart''

And the subtext is : if you don't share, then you don't give a sh1te for your child.....

Such absolute crap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

I wouldn't normally check someone's wall before posting a birthday message. FB puts up a little status box directly under the birthday notification to allow me to post a message directly, without getting onto the person's wall. Nothing unusual about that. Sorry to hear about your aunt.

I understand - the point I'm making is that if they were true friends they'd have known - it's a small town. Some of the messages were 18hours after she died.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement