Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

a good place to buy bedroom carpet/fitted

• 06-09-2018 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy bedroom carpet and have it fitted in Ennis/limerick/galway?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

swoofer wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good place to buy bedroom carpet and have it fitted in Ennis/limerick/galway?

I got carpet from O'Sullivan Carpets in Westgate on the Kilrush Road last year, I couldn't recommend them highly enough, good prices, great selection and they did what they said they'd do when they said they'd do it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

We've bought carpets from and had them fitted by D'Arcy's - they did a great job and we thought the price was reasonable. It was about 5 years ago but I seem to remember choosing the carpet one evening and having it fitted by lunchtime the following day, and no mess left etc. I'd recommend them.

Advertisement