Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a boardsie II?

• 28-10-2009 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

I was thinking about putting a thread in AH for this Christmas.
    I just want to run it past the organisers before doing so.

I imagine people will want me to get naked again.
    I'm quite willing to do so too.
    I think I'll do a nice pose for this one.
    In saying that, if the organisers don't want this to happen, then so be it.

Either way, the AH thread made a nice few quid last year, so I'd like to see it happen again.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Naked at the spire has been done, but something else (perhaps something not technically illegal but hey, its your ass in the jail, quite literally :) ) would be cool. Ask AH perhaps.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Well I'd rather not get naked or do anything illegal at all, but I'll get naked if it raises a few quid. Not the spire though.

Anyway, the thread just wasn't about me and my clotheless shenanigans. It's all about raising money for the charity.

AH will be asked.

Advertisement