Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cpc case studies

• 25-07-2019 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi is there a change in the questions in the case studies for the truck, I heared there has been a update in June this year, I've book and Cd from last year will I need to buy the book and Cd again to study, or is not much change in the Q & A cheers thanks in advance for reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fasolacork

is that new edition similar to previous one? i`m going on my test 14th and just click that i`m learning from edition 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Guys I've been e-mailing other Boardsies a PDF of the Truck/Bus CPC Questions. I'm going to have the 2019 questions shortly so as before if anyone wants a copy just let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alexcpc

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Guys I've been e-mailing other Boardsies a PDF of the Truck/Bus CPC Questions. I'm going to have the 2019 questions shortly so as before if anyone wants a copy just let me know.

Hi faith can you please help me with cpc 2019 questions will be much appreciate I was looking everywhere but no luck you are my last hope thank you so much ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alexcpc

Please send me a copy coc case Study truck !!! if I have to pay some money that’s no problem just let me know :) and thanks for the effort you make to help others like me

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IMMU

Hi faith can you please forward the cpc question I have exam next month it will be very helpful thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Breener87

Hi could you please send me the questions please for the cpc truck thank you need get it sorted to start driving for my job Thank you for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sbvrs184

Can you forward a copy of the 2019 questions

Sbvrs184 wrote: »

Has anyone got a reply or the pdf sent on or any questions and answers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Johnc78

Sbvrs184 wrote: »

Hi could you forward on the questions to me plase thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Okay I have the 2019 Case Studies for both Bus and Truck. Bang me a PM with your e-mail address if you want either one or both.

• Advertisement

Okay I have the 2019 Case Studies for both Bus and Truck. Bang me a PM with your e-mail address if you want either one or both.

Can you email them to me thanks I have pmed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 veronicacasey

Sounds good. I love to get access to the 2019 questions too. Much appreciated guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Stevie147

Has anyone done the 2019 Case Studies here and if so do you have the questions or scenarios

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Stevie147

Folks ignore this message and don't be wasting your time. He doesn't have the questions

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mariusz Nastalczyk

Can you forward a copy of the CPC case study Truck/bus questions please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 WhoAreYou?

Sent you a pm, thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tommy v8

hi I wondering if you could pass on information on the cpc truck case studies please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Raitis

Hi,can i have too?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NicolaeStanciu

Hi guys I really need your help, my partner has done the CPC 2 truck case study 5 times and failed it 5 times. Although he has put so much effort into studying it just does not appear to work out for him. Can anyone please kindly assist me with recommended study material or questions or any information which may be beneficial. I sincerely thank you prior to your apply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Hi guys I really need your help, my partner has done the CPC 2 truck case study 5 times and failed it 5 times. Although he has put so much effort into studying it just does not appear to work out for him. Can anyone please kindly assist me with recommended study material or questions or any information which may be beneficial. I sincerely thank you prior to your apply

Is English his first language? I'm just asking because the language barrier is what catches most people. I am almost certain that you are allowed a translator but it's only available at certain centres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 spud 82

hi faith ,
    would you have the cpc questions and answers for the truck .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jsdumbu

Hi im looking for case study questions and answers or previous exams papers truck and

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jsdumbu

hi anyone with cpc case study for trucks question and answers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Johnc78

Does anyone have the questions for the truck case studys thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Richard O brien

did you get the case studys

can you send me the case studys please

looking for the case study questions if you can please

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Macinerto

Hi, sorry for the late request.
    Is there any chance you could send me a copy of the Q and A for truck case study.
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dara7

Anyone looking for info about the truck case studies pm me. Guaranteed you will pass it, with the info I have. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hondabanner

still have them lad?

Advertisement