Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderation on the Galway thread

• 29-04-2020 6:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

Some mods on the Galway thread remove comments with no justification and why ask the reply is “deal with it.” Favouritism is shown to some posters over others. Threads are closed without reasons other than the mods decided on the cuff to do. It all feels a bit lawless at the moment. Is there a mod at upper level who could look into this please

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,156 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This forum deals with appeals against cards or bans. Are you appealing one of your cards?

If you have a complaint about moderation that is dealt with in Help desk, but if you are appealing a card that should be dealt with first

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Beasty wrote: »
    This forum deals with appeals against cards or bans. Are you appealing one of your cards?

If you have a complaint about moderation that is dealt with in Help desk, but if you are appealing a card that should be dealt with first

Thanks for the direction, you can close this thread and I will post ir redirect it in to the correct place

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,156 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

That's OK - I'll move it to Help Desk

Anyone look into this? Mods are continuing to delete comments and only allow conversations when it’s steered in the direction they want it to go, handing out excessive bans when challenged

Anyone look into this?

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    That's OK - I'll move it to Help Desk

Anyupdate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement