Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy hop plants or rhizomes in Ireland or online?

• 22-02-2021 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Trying to find somewhere that sells hop plants or rhizomes, few places online in the UK that don't deliver. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭test account 123

I got some a few years back off Social Hops but their website seems to be gone. I'm currently propagating a few Prima Donna dwarf variety plants but they won't be ready until next Spring if that's any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭df

I got some a few years back off Social Hops but their website seems to be gone. I'm currently propagating a few Prima Donna dwarf variety plants but they won't be ready until next Spring if that's any use?

Thanks for the offer but I actually just heard I have some coming to me from a friend of a friend. They are very hard to find currently. Shipping from the UK doesn't seem to be an option at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭test account 123

No probs df. If you're stuck message me again later in the year as I'm hoping to have my rootballs established then.

Advertisement