Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom desk for fridge magnets collection

• 24-05-2018 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi !

Can somebody share ideas from own experience how/from what materials to make desk for fridge magnets? I have a collection of magnets which I would like to expose in the kitchen somewhere on the wall.
    The only idea which comes to my head is to buy a picture frame and a sheet of stainless still, combine that and have a desk like that but buying stainless still is quite expensive ! Like 40-50euro for 0.4m x 0.8m is far more than I would like to invest in that.

Anyone please?! ;-)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Magnets won't stick to proper stainless steel, as it's non-ferrous.

Look around for something like a magnetic whiteboard.

Advertisement