Thread Closed  

02-10-2016, 23:30   #16
granturismo

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteb2 View Post
Cigar world was where I was gonna buy from. Their website didn't give any indication they wouldn't.

I don't get what you mean about them dealing with excise. Will the courier firm not look for it ? ...

I was looking to but about 10 or 20 romeo y julieta no 3s
I tried to place my order and it wouldnt process - an error message said they dont send tobacco products to my country, I tried a UK address and the same error message. I emailed them and the reply was, they cant send to Ireland, Uk and some other EU countries.

Excise - cigarworld and LCDH amsterdam, state that they will not add any additional excise Ireland imposes on tobacco to our bill. If the courier is aware it is a tobacco product, the onus is on them to collect it on behalf of Irish revenue.

I might try LCDH amsterdam.

10 x no 3 will cost about €120 here and €52.50 plus €11.50 delivery with LCDH amst.

Has anyone ordered from top25cigars? Just wondering how reputable they are.

Last edited by granturismo; 02-10-2016 at 23:54.
Advertisement
10-10-2016, 17:39   #17
briany

Quote:
Originally Posted by granturismo View Post
I tried to place my order and it wouldnt process - an error message said they dont send tobacco products to my country, I tried a UK address and the same error message. I emailed them and the reply was, they cant send to Ireland, Uk and some other EU countries.

Excise - cigarworld and LCDH amsterdam, state that they will not add any additional excise Ireland imposes on tobacco to our bill. If the courier is aware it is a tobacco product, the onus is on them to collect it on behalf of Irish revenue.

I might try LCDH amsterdam.

10 x no 3 will cost about €120 here and €52.50 plus €11.50 delivery with LCDH amst.

Has anyone ordered from top25cigars? Just wondering how reputable they are.
There are a number of people on the UKCigars forum on Reddit who regularly speak about ordering from Top25Cigars, so they certainly seem legitimate. They're a little bit overpriced versus other retailers, the selection isn't great and the website doesn't always work right, but people have still reported good things. In any case they do a cash on delivery option via UPS, something I thought was unheard of with tobacco retailers, and I believe (but don't quote me on this, e-mail them for confirmation) that they'll resend an order if the first one isn't delivered for whatever reason.

Pity about Cigarworld, but you can still get orders from them if you choose, by going through a forwarding service. Might work out a bit more expensive on delivery, though.
Thanks from:
04-02-2021, 13:00   #18
OutCastLV

CigarWorld co uk is ur place to buy em, their located in Northen Ireland and did not get a letter from customs and got 9 nice cigars at home for 50 pounds, another 5er for delivery, saved 1/3 of the price compared to here, i might hqve just been lucky but still, worth a check
04-02-2021, 14:27   #19
BeerNut

OutCastLV, welcome to the forum. Please do not post to threads that have been inactive for years and do not post the same reply to multiple threads. Thanks!

Zombie thread closed.
Thread Closed