Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clothing Discount Codes - No Code Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭xlogo

Didn't work for me...

Promo code not recognised. Please check and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Like OmegaGene said it's a one time use code and they can be gone just like that. I'll have 1 more in 10 mins, if thats of any use to someone, please don't forget to thank post when code has been used, that way we know the code's gone again.

Personally I think your approach is spot on, makes it easy to see what's what without even clicking into threads. Thanks for your efforts

Thanks mate, was just trying to help and be more organised. I am new to bargains and discount codes but I am signed up under a few student memberships but the codes only come out every 60 minutes and I haven't got any extra help unless someone PM's me or something like that.

Like OmegaGene said it's a one time use code and they can be gone just like that. I'll have 1 more in 10 mins, if thats of any use to someone, please don't forget to thank post when code has been used, that way we know the code's gone again.

OK thanks - is there any way I can get my own code? - saves you having to post it?

d1980 wrote: »
    Can I get one too? Thanks

d190 - check your inbox.
    xlogo - I'll get you a new code in 52 minutes here. Not sure I can guarantee codes will work by PM'ing directly as there may be quite a few people asking for codes at the same time.

• Advertisement

Your welcome, pm me for a new code next time you need it!

I will thank you that’s so kind

d190 - check your inbox. xlogo - I'll get you a new code in 52 minutes here. Not sure I can guarantee codes will work by PM'ing directly as there may be quite a few people asking for codes at the same time.

OK thanks - appreciate what you're doing ðŸ‘

Another Code - Thank post when code is used.

UNI-C72S-DRDW-XXDF-5SP3N

Enter this code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 30% Off full priced items + an extra 25% Off outlet.

Terms & Conditions
    Full price items only
    The voucher code is valid for 1 time usage online on adidas.ie orders only. The offer is excluding delivery costs and is not valid on prior purchases. The code cannot be used on customised mi adidas products. Other exclusions may apply.

d190 - check your inbox. xlogo - I'll get you a new code in 52 minutes here. Not sure I can guarantee codes will work by PM'ing directly as there may be quite a few people asking for codes at the same time.

Let me know if you get another

xlogo wrote: »
    Let me know if you get another

Another code - please thank post when used.

UNI-2WT7-23N3-X9PL-WM7RD

• Advertisement

Another code - please thank post when used.

Many thanks.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Thanks Priestess101 - a good saving

Seven Worlds will Collide

Adidas Discount Code

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 30% Off full priced items + an extra 25% Off outlet. Thank the post 3 TIMES when all codes are used.

1. UNI-TF72-KSTP-RDCB-S9VGB

2. UNI-CS2T-HMGW-PZBR-9PT6R

3. UNI-S4SZ-LNCZ-N6B4-HG6G3

Terms & Conditions
    Full price items only
    The voucher code is valid for 1 time usage online on adidas.ie orders only. The offer is excluding delivery costs and is not valid on prior purchases. The code cannot be used on customised mi adidas products. Other exclusions may apply.

*Free delivery for NikePlus members*
    Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 10% Student Discount. Please thank post when code is used.

UNID03LMM221143184

Terms & Conditions
    Discount is not valid on gift cards, Apple products or NikeLab products, cannot be applied on Nike.com/launch or any previous orders. Code cannot be combined with any other offer or discount code and doesn't apply to delivery charges.

Limited time only!
    Valid from 19/03/2020 to 31/05/2020. Like post when code is used.

JDIE48192BX

Terms & Conditions
    Full price items only
    Brand exclusions apply

*Free delivery for OneASICS members*
    Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 20% Student Discount. Like the post when code is used.

UD2-ZSS-HX6-XWC-WCN

Terms & Conditions
    Full price items only
    Brand exclusions apply

Limited time only!
    Valid from 01/03/2020 to 30/04/2020

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 30% Off full priced items + an Extra 25% Off outlet. Thank post when code is used.

UNI-BVPH-WL47-C4VL-B5SVB

Terms & Conditions
    The voucher code is valid for 1 time usage online on reebok.ie orders only. The offer is excluding delivery costs and is not valid on prior purchases. Other exclusions may apply.

Limited time only!
    Valid from 24/04/2020 to 30/04/2020

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 40% Off selected sale + an Extra 10% Student Discount. Thank post when code is used.

UNIMSBYZANALAH

Terms & Conditions
    Student discount code applies to full price items only on dorothyperkins.com. This offer does not apply to sale or concessions items and cannot be used with another code or offer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

Priestess is a good man/woman!

If any of the codes here aren't working for you guys and you'd want another one hit me up via pm any time.

And if I can help u in anyway priestess with this let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

chuffed with the Adidas discount!

Priestess, you're a star :)

• Advertisement

evolveDD wrote: »
    Priestess is a good man/woman!

If any of the codes here aren't working for you guys and you'd want another one hit me up via pm any time.

And if I can help u in anyway priestess with this let me know.

Ah you're a legend evolveDD, will do of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

Adidas Discount Code

Enter this single use code in the promotional code area during checkout in order to benefit from 30% Off full priced items + an extra 25% Off outlet. Thank the post 3 TIMES when all codes are used.

1. UNI-TF72-KSTP-RDCB-S9VGB

2. UNI-CS2T-HMGW-PZBR-9PT6R

3. UNI-S4SZ-LNCZ-N6B4-HG6G3

Terms & Conditions
    Full price items only

Tried all of these and all appear to be used already.

Sono wrote: »
    Tried all of these and all appear to be used already.

Hey no worries, PM me codes still available!

Best, P

feel free to PM me for any code on myunidays too, or comment back on this post and I'll get back to you!

just a reminder to all, if you see something you like in this topic or on the website below hit me up via pm or @priestess.

https://www.myunidays.com/IE/en-IE/list/all/AtoZ

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Hi I sent a PM. If you had a code for Nike I’d take it please.

stuba wrote: »
    Hi I sent a PM. If you had a code for Nike I’d take it please.

Sent you a PM

Hit us up via pm! Codes AVAILABLE!

24 Hr Restricted 40% Discount Code available for Westward Bound. PM me!
    Latex, latex, LATEX!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Hit us up via pm! Codes AVAILABLE!

Hi

I sent you a PM looking for some help with a code.
    Thanks a lot.

Advertisement