Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanic Entrance Family Cost

• 25-01-2019 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Hi folks. I know their is a family 50 euro ticket into the Titantic centre. Very dear for us. Any better deals or offers out there. We are going there in Feb.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ Trey Nutty Crate

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Hi folks. I know their is a family 50 euro ticket into the Titantic centre. Very dear for us. Any better deals or offers out there. We are going there in Feb.

If you have young children go to the W5 center near it instead

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Coolaboy wrote: »

i hear its a good day out but if you find anything that came from the actual titanic, even just a rivet..let us know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,135 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Just did it at the weekend with the kids. Expensive for what it is and while I found it interesting, most of the good material was really photographs and accompanying text so not great for the small ones. On the way back to Dublin we visited the Ulster American Folk Park which was half the price and the kids found it far more exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,643 ✭✭✭storker

Sleepy wrote: »
    Just did it at the weekend with the kids. Expensive for what it is and while I found it interesting, most of the good material was really photographs and accompanying text so not great for the small ones.

A sunk cost then.

(Sorry)

Advertisement