Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any NOW TV sports promos running?

Options
  • 04-01-2021 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭

Just finished 3 months of sky sports at 19.50 a month, how often does that come up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Cyrus wrote: »
    Just finished 3 months of sky sports at 19.50 a month, how often does that come up?

When you go to cancel, I find the website offers you a similar deal if you mention cost as the cancellation reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭vandriver

Just did that.I was offered €23.40 a month for 6 months,which I accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

If you had any interest in the Sports Extra pack as well, Harvey Norman are selling the Nowtv sticks with a months pass for both Sky Sports and Sports Extra for €29.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭vandriver

If you had any interest in the Sports Extra pack as well, Harvey Norman are selling the Nowtv sticks with a months pass for both Sky Sports and Sports Extra for €29.
    Are they time limited or could I buy 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

noodler wrote: »
    When you go to cancel, I find the website offers you a similar deal if you mention cost as the cancellation reason.

Just got the reduced rate for sports and sports extra.

Excellent!

Also thanks to OP for the reminder the original deal was ending!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

vandriver wrote: »
    Are they time limited or could I buy 12?

No you can buy as many as you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Just got the reduced rate for sports and sports extra.

Excellent!

Also thanks to OP for the reminder the original deal was ending!

How much for both?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Just a tip off, if you turn down the deal when you go to cancel there's no going back. I took a break from Now but looked at going back and am being asked for full whack

• Registered Users Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    Just a tip off, if you turn down the deal when you go to cancel there's no going back. I took a break from Now but looked at going back and am being asked for full whack

You and me both .... if you figure a way round it let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Renewed the Sports and Sports Extra passes for €19.50 and €17 respectively here:

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/shopbundles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    Renewed the Sports and Sports Extra passes for €19.50 and €17 respectively here:

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/shopbundles

Legend

Advertisement