Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Truck wash places in Dublin, ideally near D4

• 11-05-2019 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Is there a truck/van wash place around Dublin 4 or anywhere accessible in Dublin?

I am only interested either in an automated wash, or the self service ones where you pay for foam and water spray to wash my high-roof van.

I see there was a place in Cookstown (Gough Bros - TruckWash) but it seems like it's gone.

Also wondering if Dublin Port has such facilities.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Circle K in the Docks has A Truck and Bus Wash open to the public.
    Crystal Clean opposite Keely's Pub near the Airport as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Hiddden

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Circle K in the Docks has A Truck and Bus Wash open to the public.
    Crystal Clean opposite Keely's Pub near the Airport as well.

Thanks Pat. Where in the Docks is the Circle K? I can't see one on the map...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,937 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Hiddden wrote: »
    Thanks Pat. Where in the Docks is the Circle K? I can't see one on the map...
    When you exit the port tunnel, keep left onto Promenade Road. It's just up ahead on the left at the roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Hiddden

When you exit the port tunnel, keep left onto Promenade Road. It's just up ahead on the left at the roundabout.

Ah, the one at the Port you mean. Thanks.

Advertisement