Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Cancelled] Electric Picnic 2020 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Bruce2008

Jeez 22 minutes watching that blue circling circle!
    Sorted... roll on 2020!!!
    Had 2 phones couldn't get either to accept discount code... went for full priced on first phone 2 minutes later second phone accepts code... which one gets tickets first??? The second phone... must have jumped the queue!!! Sorry if i did...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Got sorted:)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Dany Hitch

All sorted. Back to bed now to sleep off this hangover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

Got 2 weekend and campervan ticket at 9.09am.

Some rip-off charging €18 for delivery of a tiny piece of card by DHL for the campervan ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

That was ghoulish. Codes worked but by the time the circle of doom had stopped spinning (at 9.23) all options were gone.

Had to go for Family Camping at 210 Euro.

Relieved!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Wooderson

optogirl wrote: »
    for people trying to get installment with a loyalty code -try paying all up front (annoying I know) but worked for me last year after it said none available

This was how I got a ticket. They've clearly load balanced installment vs full price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

€18 delivery charge, wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

Oh that was nervey , entered my loyalty code and after about 12 minutes the 2 tickets came up a full price , i defo entered the code right and it was accepted . I just bought them anyway as was too nervous to go back and try again in case I got none . Then I redid it , tried the code again and got 2 discounted ones . Not to worry , my mate will buy the dearer ones , never has his **** organised
    Happy days roll on next year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

that's mad, woke up late cos drunky, went online just now and got them no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Bunk Moreland

Wanted to pay the deposit on Pink Moon and they charged the whole thing to my card!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Yesterday got the "you don't qualify" email and then last night got another email "eh we made a c*ck up, you have a code for 2 or less now".
    Took 20 mins but got them.
    Wonder how many tickets go on sale today?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Bunk Moreland

€18 delivery charge, wtf

What's that all about btw? TM just sneaking that in. Its absolute robbery, that 18 quid is times whatever many thousand of tickets sold today.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ah sure that's the whole point of a laptop!

HA yup i did bring it with me in the end
    Pink Moon and tickets got.

Pink moon crashed out at credit card verification. The swine.

Got an email from them to confirm.

Roll on the 2020 x :)
    carneal wrote: »
    sorted,, pink moon crashed but payment went through tho they took the full amount despite clicking the pay half now option,, shouldnt complain as i see others are not so lucky

This happened to me when i got pink moon for 2018 the site crashed so i refreshed the site once or twice, then got a call from Pink Moon later that day saying there was an issue and that i had booked 3 tents ha. Luckily i had only gotten charged for one and they removed the 2 tents from my order

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Wanted to pay the deposit on Pink Moon and they charged the whole thing to my card!

nearly caught me too, because of the slow load of the website when you click half now it doesn't even register unless you left it for a short while.

I only figured this out when i got to the payment screen and backtracked.

To my horror the site started to crash but got there in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

PInk Moon crashed, oh what larks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

carneal wrote: »
    sorted,, pink moon crashed but payment went through tho they took the full amount despite clicking the pay half now option,, shouldnt complain as i see others are not so lucky

same here. a fair whack to pay up front

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Tickets bought ! See ye all in 2020 !

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭thebusher

After 3 lengthy waits and getting 'we cant find the tickets youre lookong for' I tried once more for my 3 x loyalty instslment plan.

Success at 9.33

Unlikely to be using them though but we live in hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Getting the message cannot find your tickets you searched for in the instalment plan. Anyone else getting this for these types of tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

What's that all about btw? TM just sneaking that in. Its absolute robbery, that 18 quid is times whatever many thousand of tickets sold today.

What delivery charge?

I was charged a Service Charge of €7.15 per ticket. No delivery or other charges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Starting to get worried now, still waiting in the queue for the kiosk...

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kepler21

Managed to get my 2 or less Loyalty tickets. Relieved

• Registered Users Posts: 17 larkie

Sorted by 9.15

2 x Loyalty (3 plus) me and the real larkie
    1 x campervan
    2 x installment (I swore I'd never bring the kids but its for the twin daughters for their 18th Bday) - I suppose its not really cbringing the Kids when they wont even be with us in the Campervan area they'll be with the great unwashed

pretty painless TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

nc6000 wrote: »
    What delivery charge?

I was charged a Service Charge of €7.15 per ticket. No delivery or other charges.

Campervan tickets have an 18€ delivery charge (DHL) - no other option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

€18 delivery charge, wtf

Ended up costing €110 for a campervan ticket!

That is some rip-off!

Why can't I just print the bloody thing for free myself!
    TM are already charging their fee so surely they can produce a PDF that I can just print!

Real goughing of the highest order!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

Campervan tickets have an 18€ delivery charge (DHL) - no other option.

Apologies, I didn't realise it was for the campervan tickets. That's a bit much in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Starting to get worried now, still waiting in the queue for the kiosk...

Do the kiosks have an allocation? I would imagine the online sales could sell out by the time 10-20 sales are completed at a kiosk.

Saying low availability for Family but when I checked, there were no tickets?
    Always worth trying as people end up getting kicked out at payment page or verify page and those tickets go back in the mix.
    How do you get Pink Moon tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Do the kiosks have an allocation? I would imagine the online sales could sell out by the time 10-20 sales are completed at a kiosk.

No idea! I hope they do have an allocation though

• Advertisement

reni10 wrote: »
    Ended up costing €110 for a campervan ticket!

That is some rip-off!

Why can't I just print the bloody thing for free myself!
    TM are already charging their fee so surely they can produce a PDF that I can just print!

Real goughing of the highest order!

They won't do PDF's due to the risk of forgeries.
    We all complain about T/M charges but we all pay them and that's why they charge them even if they are excessive.
    Just more profit for T/M.
    If there's say 20,000 (guess) tickets today, that's roughly €4 million for a year.
    Just a pity they don't get any interest on it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement