Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free share on Trading212 worth up to £100

• 06-06-2020 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

You can sign up to Trading212 (the invest version not CFD), deposit £1 and get a free share worth up to £100. Use this link for that: www.trading212.com/invite/FyxAPBGr

You can then sell the share after 3 days and withdraw the money!

I think this is UK based only so will only be relevant to any northerners.

The app is also pretty simple to use and there are a good selection of shares available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭suave.4u

You can sign up to Trading212 (the invest version not CFD), deposit £1 and get a free share worth up to £100. Use this link for that: www.trading212.com/invite/FyxAPBGr

You can then sell the share after 3 days and withdraw the money!

I think this is UK based only so will only be relevant to any northerners.

The app is also pretty simple to use and there are a good selection of shares available.

cheers, it also works for Ireland.
    I used your link and account is being verified presently. Do you have any tips to share..

Nope it is for below countries nly :(
    United Kingdom;
    Switzerland;
    France;
    Germany;
    The Netherlands; or
    Italy.

Excellent news, Trading 212 has started giving free shares to Irish customers as well.

-->> You and me get a free share worth up to €100 (you don't have to put in any money)

Just use below link and setup your Trading 212 invest account:

www.trading212.com/invite/GIgnCC8W[/URL][/B]

Thank you to the person who joined. Hope you got your free share; I received a Virgin share. Thank again!.

Just use below link and setup your Trading 212 invest account:
    www.trading212.com/invite/GIgnCC8W

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to €100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/GvTrqSQd and we both get a free share!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Chemistry3

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/GvPBAw7P and we both get a free share!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭John C 1981

I just signed up using one of the referral links posted and I see nothing about a free share. Am I missing something? How do I apply for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I just signed up using one of the referral links posted and I see nothing about a free share. Am I missing something? How do I apply for it?

Deposit a euro and it'll appear the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭John C 1981

Thanks guys. I used one of the referral links.

If one of you would like to sign up with mine I'd be very grateful :)

www.trading212.com/invite/GvYV7tEw

All the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Used link above. If anyone would like to sign up using mine I'd appreciate it:

www.trading212.com/invite/HENoU1ek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Sdiwan

Hi I'm confused. Does this work for ireland?

Sdiwan wrote: »
    Hi I'm confused. Does this work for ireland?

It wasn't working earlier, but works now. Do use this to sign up if you are interested:

www.trading212.com/invite/FyxAPBGr

You don't have to put in any money. Just sign up and you get a free share (and me too). You can sell later and pocket the amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

Anyone looking to sign up why not use my link below, deposit €1 and we'll both get a free share worth up €100!

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/HENruIsb and we both get a free share!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭ggmad

I got the following error page when I try to click any of the referral links, anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

ggmad wrote: »
    I got the following error page when I try to click any of the referral links, anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Just copy the link and paste it to browser:

www.trading212.com/invite/FyxAPBGr

Well played sir, you could copy and paste this one too :D

www.trading212.com/invite/HENruIsb

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭rco2000

Anyone else looking to sign up why not use my link below and get free stock share worth up to ‎€⁠100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/HXfKP7rc and we both get a free share!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

Used one of the above.

Anyone interested in creating an account please create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/GcH1U7hh and we both get a free share!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

I signed up with Trading 212 through a buddy's referral link, he got a Snapchat share ($50) and I got a General Electric one ($10). Luck of the draw I guess but happy with a free share nonetheless :)

Signup is relatively straightforward, they use Onfido (the best in the industry) for the Image Verification and it was plain sailing. Use this link www.trading212.com/invite/HEbsUIwL and lets see what free share we each get! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Used your link Viking

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/HXofSYEK and we both get a free share!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

Nice one!
    Says I will get a Bank of America share (~$30) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

viking wrote: »
    Nice one!
    Says I will get a Bank of America share (~$30) ;)

Got a GE one myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Signed up with your link cefh17. Got a Unilever worth €50.

Here's mine:

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/HXol7iDe and we both get a free share!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DroidJoi

The_B_Man wrote: »

Here's mine:

Just signed up with your link on the app. Verified and deposited €100 but didn't get any share 😢 Did you get anything?

Edit - Just realised I only needed to deposit €1!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Cheers, I got a tenner worth of TLRY!

I think it can take up to 3 days for it to appear according to their T&C's.

My link got skipped earlier on in the thread so posting again, hope it's ok;

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/HENruIsb and we both get a free share!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Rainislove

Someone can use mine as well...

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/HXy546m8 and we both get a free share!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

The links lead straight to the app store.
    Just want to make sure the referee still gets their share and me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DroidJoi

Gumbo wrote: »
    The links lead straight to the app store.
    Just want to make sure the referee still gets their share and me.

Yes, it does. When you click the link you go to the appstore and download the app - but don't register. BUT just to be safe, after I downloaded the app, I clicked the link again and you get an "open in app" or some notification.

From there on its a straightforward process to register your account.

I actually thought I did something wrong as it took an hour or so to get the share!

Also you only need to add €1 to your account! Don't add any more. See how you get on first.

Once again - I think it's a good idea to register when the markets are closed!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

DroidJoi wrote: »
    Yes, it does. When you click the link you go to the appstore and download the app - but don't register. BUT just to be safe, after I downloaded the app, I clicked the link again and you get an "open in app" or some notification.

From there on its a straightforward process to register your account.

I actually thought I did something wrong as it took an hour or so to get the share!

Also you only need to add €1 to your account! Don't add any more. See how you get on first.

Once again - I think it's a good idea to register when the markets are closed!

Cheers. I downloaded the app.
    Then clicked your link and registered so hopefully we both get something out of it.

Advertisement