Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sweatcoin - It Pays To Walk

• 26-12-2020 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi lovelies!

So basically the other week I came across this free fitness app by a blogger who wrote "If you enjoy walking and getting freebies, then you will probably love the mobile app Sweatcoin, which awards you for walking. It’s a simple and easy to use app, which is available on Google Play and App Store. A great new feature enables indoor steps to be counted now too.

Since using the app, I have claimed £646 worth of products for free. For some products, delivery costs still apply; however from all my purchases through Sweatcoin, I have only paid £72 in shipping costs, which I think is fair enough considering the huge amount of money saved from getting the products free."

I am enjoying the app as it basically works in the background while I am walking and I am currently saving up my Sweatcoins to redeem for a free pair of sneakers when the time comes.

Sign up for Sweatcoin with my referral code and see how easy it pays to walk: sweatcoin.org/i/elvira911941

What I get: Earn 5 free Sweatcoins for every friend that joins!
    What you get: Once signed up you can share your referral like me to earn above

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭suave.4u

I definitely would like to try.
    Online I can see reviews where people say that they have trouble cashing the points.
    Did you cash out anything? What kind of products?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

Hey suave.4u,

Since I only got it the other day I've yet to cash out my points. I see marvelous things that the blogger spent his sweatcoins on as follows:

"What I Spent My Sweatcoins On
    Below is a list of all the offers and freebies I have claimed with my sweatcoins:
    • A free month (30 stacks) of personalised 3D-printed vitamins by Nourished (worth £40) – cost 9.99 sweatcoins and £3.95 shipping.
    • 3 months free trial of Tidal HiFi (worth £60) – cost was free (0 sweatcoins).
    • Massage Foam Roller (worth £17.99) from Supreme Shark – cost 749.99 SWC and £2.95 shipping.
    • Box of 8 Swisse Me smoothies (worth £14) – cost 7.99 sweatcoin and £2.99 shipping.
    • 4 capsule theanine sample (worth £4.99) by Brain Feed – cost 4.99 SWC.
    • Chia Charge protein bars (worth £1o) – cost £1 and free shipping in UK.
    • 3 months free subscription of 8fit (worth £29.99)
    • One month of Headspace meditation app subscription (worth £9.99) – cost 1 SWC
    • An eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush (worth £4) from Brushbox – free
    • 60 days of Daily Burn for free (worth £31) – free
    • MaxFit Resistance Exercise Band (worth $23.99) – cost 7.99 SWC and $3.97 shipping.
    • Variety pack of Nutrilicious snack bags (worth £5) – cost 4.99 SWC and £2.79 shipping.
    • 45 days free trial of Bulldog Online Yoga (worth $19) – free.
    • Vite Naturals – 60 brain nootropic capsules (worth £25) – cost 249.99 SWC and £2.95 shipping.
    • The Drug.Store – Natural Jade Face Roller (worth £19.99) – cost 499.99 SWC and £3 shipping.
    • Human Food – 10 organic daily nutrition bars (worth £33) – cost 6.99 SWC and £5 postage.
    • Vitl – Personalised multivitamins (worth £14.95) – cost 4.99 SWC and £3.95 postage.
    • Love Corn – 10x45g bags of crunchy corn (worth £10) – cost 149 SWC and £2.50 postage.
    • First Energy Gum – 2 packs of caffeine gum (10 gums) (worth £9.99) – cost 99.99 SWC.
    • Kaytea – Two loose tea pouches (worth £10) – cost 25 SWC and £4 postage.
    • Vite Naturals – Box of brain bars (worth £25) – cost 50 SWC and £5 postage.
    • fiid nourishing pouches (four) (worth €18) – cost 200 SWC and €3.86 postage.
    • Verdant Alchemy – 100g bath salts (worth £12) – cost 40 SWC and £4 postage.
    • Brainzyme – Focus brain supplement (worth £9.95) – cost 75 SWC and £3.95 postage.
    • Grown – Enhancing adaptogen neural tonic (worth £39) – cost 350 SWC and £3.99 postage.
    • Vite Naturals – Energy drink powder (£25 worth) – cost 80 SWC and £5 postage.
    • Jungle Fruits – Dried fruit snack packs (worth £4.98) – cost 50 SWC and £2.99 postage.
    • Zooki – Box of liposomal vitamin c pouches (worth £9.99) – cost 10 SWC and 99p postage.
    • London Nootropics – Adaptogenic mushroom coffee blends (worth £5) – cost 25 SWC and £2.49 postage."

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭rubberbandgirl

Here's my link - this one is a competition link for me - by referring people on this link I could win one of a number of prizes (iPhone 14 Pro Max, amazon vouchers, airbnb vouchers, airpods max, and sweatcoins)

By using the link you can sign up as usual and get your own comp link.

This particular link is active for a month from today.

If you do decide to sign up with it, thank you! :)

Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 

https://sweatco.in/app/sf/sallyhill1684154070

Advertisement