Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

That I am a Celebrity show is absolute rubbish. The two idiots hosting it should be

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭granturismo

'IRISH comedian Andrew Maxwell made a HILARIOUS noise last night during the bushtucker trial. Lololol'. Eff off.

You forgot to put 'comedian' in quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

i dont watch it but whats the big deal here??

jesus there's lots of options out there for your viewing pleasure.. why get worked up over a reality show or insult the ppl watching.

if u get home from work after a long day and want to chill and watch something mindless ... fair play.. enjoy!!

must be hard work getting riled up over such trivial things!

It's harmless enough, sometimes it's nice to leave your brain at the door and unwind the mind. It's called light entertainment for a reason.

I can't watch it because all the bugs and rodents and kangaroo penis dinners would give me nightmares. Watching it doesn't mean you're thick, not watching it doesn't mean you're smart. It's a tv show, not a diagnosis.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,184 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I have never really got into into it but some vegan activist Chris Packman is meant to have got eating the bugs banned!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

Never watched, cheap entertainment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I have never really got into into it but some vegan activist Chris Packman is meant to have got eating the bugs banned!

Their response? Big swingin mickey. Arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

AMKC wrote: »
    I did. I watched Star Wars the new series.

Oh believe me this is not the first time I got worked up about it. People really can be stupid sometimes from smoking to watching this rubbish. Both are stupid thing's and a waste of energy imo.

Oh I am. I am a very stable genius lol.

I smoke on the ad breaks of the show. Jesus, no wonder I had to do the Leaving Cert twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Be right back

Not really a fan, but what's the harm? Might be some people's way of winding down after a busy day?!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Taiga

AMKC wrote: »
    Done for crimes against humanity and against animals. They are sick and anyone who participates or watches it is sick too.
    If I had my way they would all be shot although that would be too good for them. A slow painful death might be better for them all.

Its a waste of time, of T.V its absolutely the lowest of the low pure and utter garbage.

I think if someone watches this rubbish they need to go get there mind examined as its not right.

There's a lot worse going on in the world in fairness to be worrying about. Like missing apostrophes etc.

People watch different shows on their devices when they're looking to unwind, so there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Just as it ussually starts I get that stink eye from 2 x westies ..... the stare that more or less says " IVE BEEN AT HOME ALL DAY GET ME OUT OF HERE....."

so off I go ......

That x last 10 years.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

three letters OP

I.T.V.

they always produced low brow low IQ telly, they make our TV3 look almost intellectual

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Sorry I’m watching giri. What cùnts got their just desserts tonight??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What is more sad.

People watching reality TV show and a thread about it or someone posting a thread online about how sad it for people to watch it.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Taiga

Defo the latter Jeff.:rolleyes:

Advertisement