Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nine Inch Nails Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Reiketsu wrote: »
    I'm sure this weekend of sitting in and behaving will be worth it on Wednesday :D

cant say im bein that good got hols from work for this, anyone else go for V.I.P tix?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭slave2thewage

I've been staying in for weeks. Thankfully I have Paris as well as Belfast to make the suffering worthwhile.

Also, I'm expecting the album to leak by Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

• Registered Users Posts: 21,116 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Pre and after show party in Limelight on Oremeau Avenue tomorrow!

• Advertisement

what in the name of **** is this ??:eek: new track from trent ?

That's hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Bobby42

I like it!

i thihnk its diabolical

• Registered Users Posts: 24 appiuscrispus

What's actually hilarious is all youtube comments of self described "fans", bitching over the song.

NIN is trent's music so he can go any where he wants with it.
    You want a bands with the most bizarre musical histories try Coil or Throbbing Gristle.

You can't expect him to be a angry, dark, moody 20-something forever do you?

See now we all play the waiting game.

Then tomorrow we play the "I spy a NIN Fan" game.

We have to guess who of the dozens of people at the bus stop are going to belfast and who are NIN fans and if you find one you exchange subtle nods and secrete handshakes.
    Maybe phone numbers depending on how the night goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

A V A wrote: »
    i thihnk its diabolical

It sounds like a song 1D would attempt to sing. :( Is it a piss take??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Mushy wrote: »
    Pre and after show party in Limelight on Oremeau Avenue tomorrow!

Link? What kind of a place is it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Apparently a full UK tour will be announced for Feb after the festival season

Link? What kind of a place is it?

Its on belsonic Facebook page. Has rock, metal and old school hip-hop DJ's. Seems it'd be cool. Need pay in for after party.

What's actually hilarious is all youtube comments of self described "fans", bitching over the song.

NIN is trent's music so he can go any where he wants with it.
    You want a bands with the most bizarre musical histories try Coil or Throbbing Gristle.

You can't expect him to be a angry, dark, moody 20-something forever do you?

See now we all play the waiting game.

Then tomorrow we play the "I spy a NIN Fan" game.

We have to guess who of the dozens of people at the bus stop are going to belfast and who are NIN fans and if you find one you exchange subtle nods and secrete handshakes.
    Maybe phone numbers depending on how the night goes.

:rolleyes: at the first part!!!come back haunted is good track and copy of A is a brilliant track , to me anyway , but that new track everything , is just a piss take ,sound like nothing trent would do ,to me its the prentious guitar parts !!!

and im sure there are going to be people judging others ,i dont give a boll*x,they'll be the people i wont be noding at or 'exchanging numbers" with :rolleyes:

part of me isnt arsed travelling up north but parts of me doesnt want to miss it or take the chance on whether or not nin will announce a dublin date

would it be the olympia ?? i think they could do the o2 date ? maybe with the curtains pulled down at the seating so its not the 14,000

• Registered Users Posts: 24 appiuscrispus

:rolleyes: at the first part!!!come back haunted is good track and copy of A is a brilliant track , to me anyway , but that new track everything , is just a piss take ,sound like nothing trent would do ,to me its the prentious guitar parts !!!

and im sure there are going to be people judging others ,i dont give a boll*x,they'll be the people i wont be noding at or 'exchanging numbers" with :rolleyes:

Keep in mind we have no idea what the tone of Hesitations marks will be.

Is it a concept album, "an upward spiral" of sorts?
    Or a With teeth, a more general tone for the music.
    part of me isnt arsed travelling up north but parts of me doesnt want to miss it or take the chance on whether or not nin will announce a dublin date

would it be the olympia ?? i think they could do the o2 date ? maybe with the curtains pulled down at the seating so its not the 14,000

It's very unlikely. One concert per country is the norm when dealing with America organisers. While we are two countries we could fit into several American states and they only get one concert each usually.

so what are people getting up ?air coach or bus eirean ?

also do you know if either have toilets aboard them ?

lads im trying to book my bus ticket ticket but it wont let me it saying that tickets can only be booked up to 5 o clock prior to your departure date ??:mad::mad::mad::mad: wish that was made clear , only got the money to put it into my account so i could pay for a ticket :mad::mad::mad:

Picture of the setlist from the intimate Scala gig, signed by Robin Finck & Ilan Rubin

1098290_608933075803981_675558837_n.png

• Advertisement

im not really into that :rolleyes: was looking forward to them playing some new stuff

and i was about to buy tickets for that , kind of wish i did now

I hope NIN's Belsonic set will be live streamed tomorrow night

why are you not going?

why are you not going?

Nope unfortunately got no money to go and it makes me :mad:

Heads up for those around 2moro if yer with a group after party should b decent if like meself on yer todd limelight will b pretty clubish like could b described as academy with no gigs on if that makes senses with drinks b given in plastic glasses an that.

Heads up for those around 2moro if yer with a group after party should b decent if like meself on yer todd limelight will b pretty clubish like could b described as academy with no gigs on if that makes senses with drinks b given in plastic glasses an that.

you headin after on you own ? i might lol

you headin after on you own ? i might lol
    Ah ya one r 2 anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

En route to Belfast now, so excited that I feel ill.

• Advertisement

Apparently

6:45 Little Matador
    7:45 ASIWYFA
    9:00 Nine Inch Nails (9 ha)

Thought the Minutes were meant to be on the bill??

Advertisement