Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

After Time Ansell Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

aidankkk wrote: »
    All i meant there was that over a 3 years period and over a 1000 selections, i only picked 14-15 4/1 or less shots and they all won. ( the vast majority of mine at over 25/1. So i only picked those at a rate of 1 every 3 months or so.

Which is exactly what he's saying?

Disregard the horses above 4/1.
    That's 100% strike rate on selections priced to win 50% (if you assume they were all evens) of the time. So according to the prices, only 7/8 of those should win (less than that if you're claiming they were bigger than evens) and you're claiming you backed 15/15.
    I think he has a point, but I don't think it matters because nobody else seems to follow so you're getting off lightly.

Btw you said the brits had no chance of winning any of the novice chases at Cheltenham last March. I'm certain they were below 4/1 for that and you were spectacularly wrong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Predicting the future in job interviews by the f*cling throat

https://twitter.com/StateOfLinkedIn/status/1195428415060492288?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

yaboya1 wrote: »

That's 100% strike rate on selections priced to win 50% (if you assume they were all evens) of the time. So according to the prices, only 7/8 of those should win (less than that if you're claiming they were bigger than evens) and you're claiming you backed 15/15.
    I think he has a point, but I don't think it matters because nobody else seems to follow so you're getting off lightly.

Btw you said the brits had no chance of winning any of the novice chases at Cheltenham last March. I'm certain they were below 4/1 for that and you were spectacularly wrong there.

I don’t remember how many Aidan had in a row but I backed a fair few of his horses over the years and I remember that run of 4/1 shots Sprint Sacre was one for sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Labhras OMurchu

Note to everyone, whether it (this or other aftertimes) happened or not its still aftertiming
    Shemale wrote: »
    Of course it is €1 on each selection is quite a way from a €1 accumulator in a three year period. You were calculating huge odds and prattling on about the lotto

I'd strongly suggest you give up gambling tbh
    All i meant there was that over a 3 years period and over a 1000 selections, i only picked 14-15 4/1 or less shots and they all won. ( the vast majority of mine at over 25/1. So i only picked those at a rate of 1 every 3 months or so.

Still a colossal aftertime, and the chances of it happening are still as I posted.
    yaboya1 wrote: »

A sensible comment on this topic, surprising
    mickey1979 wrote: »
    I don’t remember how many Aidan had in a row but I backed a fair few of his horses over the years and I remember that run of 4/1 shots Sprint Sacre was one for sure.

Still aftertiming

Probably worth noting how many people abused Goat for not giving up gambling after some horse lost yet again nobody (bar me) pulls Clueless Aidan up for the same thing. He just can't stop seeking attention. Probably wasn't hugged enough as a child, or was hugged too much

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Thanks Goat for reminding us all , any coinflips for today?

goat.jpg

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Thanks Goat for reminding us all , any coinflips for today?

Username checks out. Yet still nobody can actually rebut what I post, they just sling mud in solidarity with Clueless/Aftertiming Aidan

Yesterday's effort
    ‪2.25‬

‪I’ve looked at this a few time and settled on Eamon on Cnoic as the value . He is weighted to turn around the firm on the fav here on his festival run and 20 on Betfair is certainly value . He also has form on heavy ‬

Luckily Clueless Aidan has given up tipping. BSP 32 vs 20 advised :eek:

Shur I forgot, beating SP doesn't mean anything :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Username checks out. Yet still nobody can actually rebut what I post, they just sling mud in solidarity with Clueless/Aftertiming Aidan

Yesterday's effort

I’m only in this for the crack mate . It’s not like I’m being paid for tips . Shock horror I tipped a 20-1 looser, that fell at the second .

Why doing you just lay all my tips . Easy money .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,373 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Yesterday's effort

Would you ever just piss off - your contribution here is less than nothing.

Clueless Aidan I'm not sure if you're trying to deflect (away from your cluelessness) or you're illiterate (repeat after me it's "lose" not "loose". "LOSE" this is basic primary school stuff) but the point I was making wasn't around the fact your tip won/lost
    Would you ever just piss off - your contribution here is less than nothing.

For the zillionth time, why is it ok for the forum to constantly pull up one clueless spoofing charlatan (Goat) but not another (Aidan)? At least everyone recognises Goat is a clown

When the fun stops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

I understood you, I dont know how many thread you have had with tons of long priced winners, its clear you rarely back shorties.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Ruby gave the same horse a chance before the race, but sure he knows nothing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Shemale wrote: »
    Ruby gave the same horse a chance before the race, but sure he knows nothing :rolleyes:

Former jockeys not known for their punting prowess in fairness. Nor would they be let near a trading room

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Neil knew

https://www.independent.ie/sport/columnists/neil-francis-munster-should-have-thought-outside-the-box-instead-of-defending-with-their-lives-38711418.html

“Neil Francis: 'Munster should have thought outside the box instead of defending with their lives'”

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

He Knew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Itziger

Lad calling himself HumtyDumpty on the Guardian Racing page....

I had £1,106.29 on Cyrname @ 5/2 which constituted my entire accumulated winnings from Chris Froome's 2016 and 2017 Tour de France victories; I'd been impatiently waiting for the right opportunity.

Chris Froome!!!!!! :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

Mother of christ they are 2 absolute crackers

Itziger wrote: »
    Lad calling himself HumtyDumpty on the Guardian Racing page....

I had £1,106.29 on Cyrname @ 5/2 which constituted my entire accumulated winnings from Chris Froome's 2016 and 2017 Tour de France victories; I'd been impatiently waiting for the right opportunity.

Chris Froome!!!!!! :):)

Long grass sniping by the L'Alpe d'Huez 's.

• Advertisement

Must throw up Stings latest whopper next time I'm on my laptop

Kauto wrote: »
    Had 100E/W on Rightdownthemiddle when trained by Mulvanny at 20/1 on Friday night in Ladbrokes for a race in Fairyhouse next day. Woman put price on docket for me no bother. Horse won at 5/1 I think. Went to collect they offered me SP.
    Got in contact with Hayley o'Connor who worked for them at the time and she sorted payment. Any threat of bad publicity they pay immediately.

Game by the Rightdownthemiddle's

Paul Carberry repeatedly saving your festival by the bollox

https://twitter.com/david_brayshaw/status/1231332169341075456?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Too much after timing on that Frenchman's Creek conversation to post them all FFS

Are you all set for Cheltenham Fanny ****?

Do you fancy anything at a price or has anything caught your eye over the last 6 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Clique

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Are you all set for Cheltenham Fanny ****?

Do you fancy anything at a price or has anything caught your eye over the last 6 months?

Could you at least wait until some races are over before spouting out winners :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Damon has the game by the absolute bollox

https://twitter.com/MoffattDamon/status/1237499544423841794

Advertisement