Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why do you choose the style/fashion of clothes you wear?

• 20-11-2019 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

You might wonder why I started this thread. It is because of something I seen in another thread that was started yesterday.
    Me I like to wear clothes because I like how they make me feel. I do not wear clothes to get attention or because I want to get noticed. In fact I am quite the opposite. I wear them because I like wearing them and like how they feel.
    I like to wear clothes that some people might consider, odd, strange or even gay for me which is stupid. I do not think you can tell someones sexuality by the clothes they wear. Maybe by the way the walk or act but not by what a person wears. Not that I care as I have 0 interest in sex anyway.
    Personally I do not care what anyone else thinks as long as I am comfortable and happy with what I am wearing. If someone gives me a nice comment or says something nice about my style of clothes then that's just a bonus.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

The Judge said I had to.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Chilly out.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Because it's November.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Are ye on drugs? Two sh!te threads in one day. I wear clothes cos I'd be arrested walking down the main street if I was naked. simples.

I suggest the next thread to start is, what day do you put your bins out..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Nippy enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Foliage just isn't in fashion anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Do you mean "Why do you choose the style/fashion you wear?" Because the reason we wear clothes is kinda the same universally no?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,553 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Notdeco wrote: »
    Are ye on drugs? Two sh!te threads in one day. I wear clothes cos I'd be arrested walking down the main street if I was naked. simples

What was the other thread I made?

Only joking no never done drugs. That's another thing that is stupid. People who take so called recreation drugs. Not very clever.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I just check out what paul Galvin is wearing

then pick the exact opposite

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

AMKC wrote: »
    I like to wear clothes that some people might consider, odd, strange or even gay for me which is stupid.

Post some pictures so we can judge whether they are odd or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Are ye on drugs? Two sh!te threads in one day. I wear clothes cos I'd be arrested walking down the main street if I was naked. simples.

I suggest the next thread to start is, what day do you put your bins out..

This evening, thanks for the reminder.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Greyfox

What I think looks good on me or looks decent.. never considered anything else. Well actually I also have to pick a shirt/t-shirt that hides the fact that I have a little bit of a belly :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Bring back the original thread title.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Harmless enough thread
    Personally I do not care what anyone else thinks as long as I am comfortable and happy with what I am wearing.

But in another thread you started tonight you think anyone who watches I'm a Celebrity should be shot and you also wish slow painful deaths on them...
    They are sick and anyone who participates or watches it is sick too. If I had my way they would all be shot although that would be too good for them. A slow painful death might be better for them all.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

You can definitely tell some men and women are gay by the clothes they wear.
    Personally I choose fairly low key clothing because Im quiet and would hate any unwanted attention. I choose bright/warm but not loud colours, because I think too much black/navy/grey is depressing. Apart from that , I like thick fabric because it lasts long and it's comfy, and I like tightly woven clothing that hugs your body as it looks flattering and I'm in reasonable shape. Thats basically all my requirements of clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Do you mean "Why do you choose the style/fashion you wear?" Because the reason we wear clothes is kinda the same universally no?
    You won the"rename my thread game" congratulations :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

You won the"rename my thread game" congratulations :)
    I didn't intend for things to go this far. Preferred the absurd first name. :(

Advertisement