Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

guys i need some feed back please,thanks :)

Options
  • 29-04-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Guys,i am just back from Cambodia after seeing the Stacey dooley documentary,here it is if you havent seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJzI1_jX5RI

Guys the charity works with sex slaves and under age sex trade workers in Cambodia,it is an terrible thing to see,girls as young as 13 or 14 being made to sleep with 20 or 30 men,YES 20 OR 30 MEN A NIGHT,it makes me sick tbh,but i want to set up a charity,maybe in England,as Ireland is still in a bad way financially and England seems to have more money at the moment,guys i need some feedback,can this work?can i make this happen?

Thanks for your help guys

Advertisement