Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Run the Dublin Marathon for Barretstown!

Options
  • 17-07-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Make your Miles More Meaningful for Barretstown!

I am looking for people to run the Dublin Marathon and raise money for Barretstown. If you are already registered or if you are thinking about it (go on you can do it!) - then I would love to hear from you.

At Barretstown we help to rebuild the lives of children affected by childhood cancer and their families, through a life changing programme of Therapeutic Recreation, which is entirely free of charge for families; food, accommodation, transport and medical expenses are included.
    If you have a few minutes please have a look at our dvd here www.youtube.com/barretstown

Why not challenge yourself to run the Dublin marathon, raise money and help us bring more children and families to Barretstown.

Please contact me at bernie.connell@barretstown.org or phone 045 863134.

Thanks,
    Bernie :)

Advertisement