Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

6mg Liquid Help Please

Options
  • 28-05-2014 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

I've been using House of Liquid's 6mg Frozen Orange/Apple for the past while. I'm trying to wean myself off nicotine, and the fruit flavours with the hint of menthol work really well at lower levels. They also make coils last way longer than the tobacco flavours. BUT... e-smokeireland's HOL site doesn't really carry 6mg, and the English website have screwed up my last two orders in a row.

Can anyone recommend a similar liquid from a dependable supplier? Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Ryaller wrote: »
    I've been using House of Liquid's 6mg Frozen Orange/Apple for the past while. I'm trying to wean myself off nicotine, and the fruit flavours with the hint of menthol work really well at lower levels. They also make coils last way longer than the tobacco flavours. BUT... e-smokeireland's HOL site doesn't really carry 6mg, and the English website have screwed up my last two orders in a row.

Can anyone recommend a similar liquid from a dependable supplier? Cheers.

Is it an orange menthol your looking for?

Try Artisan e-liquids Orange somethingorother

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

Yeah, either orange or apple. The HOL Papillon Organic Green Apple was the juice that got me off tobacco flavours initially, then I started on the Frozen Orange. That's been my all day vape for the past few months, but as I say, the English site has become too unreliable.

Thanks for the Artisan suggestion. I've ordered a sample pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cosbawn

I am considering dropping down to 6mg also. Has anyone tried

http://ecigarettesworld.ie. ? Its the first site that came up on a google search. I use Dk4 eliquid.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

The Artisan samples arrived this morning, and I've tried the Oraiste Baisteach and it's awful. Very artificial-tasting and not citrussy at all. The Strawberry Kick is okay, and I've yet to make my way through the rest, but a lot of them are caramel-ish which I can't stand. Also, the samples are all 12 mg. Does anybody else have suggestions of a decent low nic fruit juice?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 User_Friendly

I know a very good Irish company with the best e-liquid / products prices I know of e.g. 50ML of Dekang for €11.00 euro.

They have 9 different brands of e-liquid. If they don't have the particular strength your looking for you can always get 12mg and 0mg of the same liquid then mix them according to ratio to get what ever ?mg you're looking for.

They also offer a referral program ....."Get a discount of €5,00 € for you and your friends by recommending this Website.
    It's quick and it's easy. Just fill in the first name, last name, and e-mail address(es) of your friend(s) in the fields below. When one of them makes at least 3 orders, he or she will receive a €5,00 voucher and you will receive your own voucher worth €5,00".

I have no association with this company other than I buy all my vaping stuff there and if I can make a saving by referring then I will and you can save too.

If nterested send me on your First Name, your last name and your e-mail address in a private message and I'll refer you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

enjuice.com do their entire range at numerous strengths including 6mg. I've used them many times and they are very reliable. Some great fruit and mint type juices which I'd recommend. Their tobacco juices although nice are not my cup of tea.

Advertisement