Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Game Awards 2019

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,803 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Disappointed Control only got 1 award, but I have just finished it so I think it deserves all the awards right now! I do also notice the lack of Outer Wilds in there too, shame. Delighted for Beat Saber again! Albeit then subsequently disappointed by a Greenday pack release...

I don't tune into this stuff, but looks like I didn't miss much.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Mass effect trilogy remaster, Mafia remaster, Tony hawk's remaster :(

Yeah fair point, what I'd give for a Tony Hawk package containing remakes of all the levels from 1, 2 and 3. A new game would be even better if handled right and not just a cobbled together cash grab like 5 was.

There was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD in 2012 but the little memory I have of it isn't good. I think it was basically 7 levels taken from the first two games but it just didn't feel the same.

THPS 3 was always my favourite as it it was the first one I played and I loved the music in it.

Advertisement