Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Inspector

• 24-10-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone. I just signed my first day in the dole office for job seekers allowance. I phoned them up after I had signed and asked when my first payment would be. They said I would have to wait till an inspector comes to visit my premises before I get paid .....
    I asked when would he be coming and the women said she doesn't know but that he would ring before hand .
    I'm in the Kildare region ...... How long will I have to wait ? And will my money be back dated automatically ? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Not a topic for the Humanities forum.

Try the State Benefits forum.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement