Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Offering English Lessons?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Brian Power

Hi there, if anyone is looking for classes for the week of JULY 2010, I know a place that's looking for teachers. Drop me a line and you might have work for the summer! Just looking to help people get work in Ireland now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 englishLessons

Hi,

I am looking for someone who could provide me with one-to-one English lessons ideally in Dublin 4 area. I work around Baggot Street and would be interested in one or two, one hour lessons per week for the duration of 6 months. I am hoping to get my employer to cover part of the costs so you would need to be able to provide me with the receipts.

Please send me pm with your rates if you can organise the lessons in the area.

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 english teacher in cork

Hi!

Are you looking for private conversation classes in Cork City? If so, read on!

I am a 29 year old male from Dublin, who just returned from Brazil, where I taught English full-time for nearly 3 years. I lived in the state of São Paulo, where I taught English at a well-known school, and privately at home too.

I also did narration on the popular Brazilian magazine "Maganews".

I offer very reasonable rates, and I live near Mahon Point. I can travel to you, or you can come to my very nice apartment!

For more information, you can send me a personal message through this website, or you can send an email to englishteacherincork@gmail.com

I have the relevant work references, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 English Tutor

Courses Offered

• [FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]General English[/FONT]
    • General English Intensive
    • Business English
    • Business English Intensive
    • Exam Preparation - Cambridge ( KET, PET ), IELTS
    • Exam Preparation Intensive
    • English for young learners (6-12)
    • English for young learners Intensive
    [FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]All course materials provided, sourced from the Headway, Cutting Edge,[/FONT]
    [FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]New English File, etc.

I am a University certified TEFL teacher, please go to my website for more information.

https://sites.google.com/site/persengtut/
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 23 shadowqueen

Improve your conversational English with a young, dynamic teacher who will help you improve in no time, using modern, everyday materials such as films, newspapers, magazines, acting, music and games. Learn actively through acting, debating, singing, or even writing business letters! :cool:

20/hour or 10 each for groups. Text 085 141 6020

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 papay25

Hi,

Is there any English language teachers in Dublin for evening time?

Write me on gatis.cinovskis@gmail.com

Thank You

Gatis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 beattyac1

25euro per hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Piotr_Poland

looking for experienced English teacher for private lessons in city centre, must be native speaker with solid background. please email me details peter.dublin@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6 irishlaura10

NEED HELP WITH YOUR ENGLISH?

Fully qualified TEFL teacher with experience available for one-to-one or group sessions. Weekdays/nights and weekends.

€15 p/hour for one-to-one. Group discounts available.

In North and West Dublin. Willing to travel.

PM me for further details.

I am no longer teaching in Ireland. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭zarafiq

Hi,

I am looking for a teacher for my 10 years old son. Dublin 8 area.
    You must be a native speaker, creative and chatty person.
    Ideally some experience with teaching children.
    I am looking for 2 - 3 hours every morning between 7 and 11 Feb.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 irishlaura10

Learn English at home.

Fully qualified native-TEFL teacher with experience. I am in Dublin 15 but will to travel to your home.

Group discounts available.

€12 p/hour.

I cover all aspects of English - reading, writing, speaking and listening, as well as all levels and ages.

I am very patient and creative with lessons and will cater lessons to your needs

Please email me [snipped] if you are interested.

I am no longer giving lessons. Please do not contact me. Thank-you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Teach21

Private English Language Lessons for Adults

- One to One Lessons or Small Groups
    - From Beginner to Advanced
    - Experienced, patient University Teacher
    - Rates You Can Afford
    - Interesting and Fun Lessons
    - Also Business English and Exam Preparation

Email me on english.lessons21@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭poncho000

Hello!

Just qualified as an English TEFL teacher and offering private English lessons, online or face to face. Dublin area.

Just €15 per hour!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭smitas5

Hi,
    I need English Teacher for assesment and improvement for IELTS exam. Kildare area. Please PM

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭ccsolar

Hi
    Hope I don't get a bad for this but Check out a web site
    www.englishinthehome.eu
    You can register on line and get paid to teach English to foreign students
    Hope this is of help to anyone who wants to make extra money over the summer months.

Cc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Hi, I am currently offering English lessons for non-native speakers in the north city area of Dublin including Santry, Glasnevin, Ballymun, Whitehall and Drumcondra.

Fully qualified with i-to-i TEFL, 15 euro per hour, 7 euro per person if you wish to have a group lessons.

PM me for details or feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks, Liam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pregzt

Hi all,

I'm looking for experienced teacher of English as a second or foreign language who can give lessons in Maynooth. The student is an adult who is a false beginner and wishes to ramp up the language skills and get confidence in speaking.

Please do contact me via PM.

Cheers,
    T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭racer1

hi how are u ? im so interested in english lessons i live in dublin 3 could give further information / thank u very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rebekah_100

I am an English Language Teacher (with a Bachelor of Education and CELTA degree) offering private and group tuition classes in Dublin. I have experience teaching a range of foreign learners, here in Ireland, Australia, the United Kingdom and the Middle East.

Choose from a range of classes, including conversational English, general English, business English or IELTS preparation courses. After an initial assessment, I will tailor a program specifically to your (or your groups') needs.

I also offer a proofreading and editing service to those who wish to improve written documents/theses /reports/essays.

I am available Monday-Friday (from 1pm onwards) and Saturday mornings,

Classes cost 25 euro for one hour and 40 euro for two hours. Discounts will be offered if you book (and pay for) a block of more than 5 lessons. Have a trial lesson (first lesson only) with me for only 20 euro.

Proofreading/editing services range in cost price depending on the length of the document, but typically start at 10 euro per 1000 words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fin240

I am a qualified TEFL teacher available to offer grinds one to one (or group).
    I have experience in both Business and Conversational English for both children and adults.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Fionnuala

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 PerfectEnglish

Hi,
    I am a female teacher available to teach English lessons in my home in South Dublin to individual girls/women/children.

Here are my qualifications and experience:
    • Qualified TEFL teacher from i-to-i.
    • Qualified CELTA teacher from University of Cambridge, UK.
    • Qualified Bachelor of Arts in English from University College Dublin.
    • I have experience teaching adults and students in an international language school in the city.
    • I have experience teaching children in South Korea.
    The price is €20 per hour or €90 for 5 hours.
    Absolute beginners to advanced students welcome.

My home is in South Dublin beside the Green Luas line (20 minutes from town).

I am available in the evenings only, after 6pm.

I also do document/website reviews, correction and editing. Everything from your job application letter to a thesis or a website and its graphics.

Please contact me for further information.

Kind regards,
    Lindsey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sd244

Hello
    I am looking for a qualified English teacher in Galway. I need to improve my conversation skill mainly. Please pm me with more details about your experience and price if you are interested.
    Jawal902@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Leosocolova

Hi how are u ? I'm looking for English teacher , I would like to no how much u charge for ? My phone number 0862179683 if is possilble could send me a text thank u very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Leosocolova

hi Bryan im really interested could send me a text explaining more about 0862179683 leandro thank u very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TEFL_Dublin

Experienced EFL teacher and journalist available to teach English classes in Dublin city centre.

With a solid background in teaching English at all levels and editing business magazines, I am a female teacher offering group and individual classes.

From carrying out practical, day to day tasks such as shopping, using public transport and exploring traditional cultural activities with beginners to exam preparation sessions and intensive lessons for corporate environments, I will develop a plan to suit your ability, timetable and budget.

With a BA in English, an MA in Journalism and a wealth of experience teaching English to Italian, Russian and Spanish people, I will develop the right program for you, at the right price.

Group sessions start from €12 per person, per hour.

Call me (before 10pm, please) for more details: 086-7341757 I look forward to hearing from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sabinalee

Hi Guys,

I would be glad if someone who got experience with teaching English kindly back to me via PM.

I must say that my husband is not very talented with languages... even that he was art teacher in our country sad.gif
    He would need about 10-15 hours to fill up his gaps with english. Mostly conversation ...and proper speech!!

Started from January 2012.

Perfectly afternoons...and evening from 5pm up to 9pm. ( on days when he's off from work )

Only serious offers and comment please.

Kind regards,

SabinaLee

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sabinalee

Happy New Year to All!!

I'm sorry but I need to refresh my add. Had two people already from this forum. Almost all was arrenged for meeting but they just simply disappear.

sabinalee wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I would be glad if someone who got experience with teaching English kindly back to me via PM.

I must say that my husband is not very talented with languages... even that he was art teacher in our country sad.gif
    He would need about 10-15 hours to fill up his gaps with english. Mostly conversation ...and proper speech!!

Started from January 2012.

Perfectly afternoons...and evening ( on days when he's off from work )

Only serious offers and comment please.

Kind regards,

SabinaLee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rcavic

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone in GALWAY who can help me on ramping up the language skills and get confidence in speaking.
    I just need conversation and correction.
    The ideal could be a student who wants to spends some hours a week.

Please send me a PM to rc.galway01@gmail.com

Thanks
    RC

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jo_Moss

Hi All,

I am looking for experienced teacher to prepare me for IELTS exam.
    I leave in Donnybrook and I am available after 18.00.

Thank you,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Jackb45

Hello everyone.

I've been conducting English lessons via skype for over two years now with great success. For some reason people seem to have an easier time learning new information when they are relaxed in their own home just using their computer.

60 minute lesson is €12
    5 lessons is €50

All you need is a webcam and mic. All materials can be shared electronically.

If your interested contact Jackb45(at)Hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk <- just replace the at and the dots with the real thing and your away to go :)

Advertisement