Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Statement of Liability 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jasu

Hello
    I still get "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly."

Is anyone still waiting?
    Or maybe i have to fill the form from my wife acc as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tfeldi

Jasu wrote: »
    Hello
    I still get "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly."

Is anyone still waiting?
    Or maybe i have to fill the form from my wife acc as well?

Same boat. Based on experience from last year this is the time now to regularly chase by phone or My Enquiries (which I have just done).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I log in fine, click into review tax 2017-2020, choose 2020 to view and I'm just getting an error message, not the usual "available shortly" message that I was getting. Any ideas folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Corkgirl20

I’m trying to sort out my mortgage and I need the last 3 years Employment details and also statement of liability.
    I’m having trouble accessing 2018. My income tax return says available and there’s an option saying submit when I click that it says :

“We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.”

It also says the same when I try to access my statement of liability.

Any ideas please ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Corkgirl20 wrote: »
    I’m trying to sort out my mortgage and I need the last 3 years Employment details and also statement of liability.
    I’m having trouble accessing 2018. My income tax return says available and there’s an option saying submit when I click that it says :

“We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.”

It also says the same when I try to access my statement of liability.

Any ideas please ? Thanks

When did you submit the request? If recently you have to wait a day or two...if not then open enquiry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

Mine was there this morning, no email notification so worth checking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I did a paper return last year and it took two weeks to get it sorted.

I have decided to go down the same route this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

Finally got mine back today, 1.5K of an overpayment. Not bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 arex93

My husband received the statement of liability today. He is the assessable spouse. We have a PAYE overpayment of 618,31 and an USC overpayment of 42,68 - which 40,12 is mine. All the figures are correct.

I thought that as my husband is the assessable spouse he would receive all the refund. But the revenue will send me a refund of 34,64 and the rest of it goes to my husband. I would like to understand where this figure of 34,64 came from if I have an overpayment of 40,12. Does anyone have an idea about how Revenue calculates it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Afaik It’s do do with the % of Tax you paid. I think they take the underpayment off the total overpayment first. Then allocate the overpayment on a % between you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

I have, should we include the TWSS income figure when doing this computation? It's an underpayment with the TWSS and balances without.

Main issue is that she was getting close to the correct amount(based on her salary) in hand for this period. With this tax underpayment, she was not and ultimately it equates to a pay cut after the fact.
    Is the employer possibly at fault?
    It sounds correct.
    The TWSS amounts on the payslip are now to be added to gross pay figure on the payslips and the paye and usc recalculated.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 arex93

joeysoap wrote: »
    Afaik It’s do do with the % of Tax you paid. I think they take the underpayment off the total overpayment first. Then allocate the overpayment on a % between you.

You are right, I calculated the % of our taxes paid and now I have the same Revenue figure. Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭padraig.od

My SOL figure went from a 1,200 underpayment to a 34 overpayment overnight. Can't see what has changed but I'm not complaining!

I still have to complete my return - claim medical expenses. Also my wife's employment record from 2020 is still not up to date. She received a payment from the Dept of Education in late December that isn't on the revenue site yet. I'm hoping everything will update by Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Just curious, anyone who's has to submit a query recently using MyEnquiries. Roughly how long have you been waiting to get a response? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭dunnerc

Just curious, anyone who's has to submit a query recently using MyEnquiries. Roughly how long have you been waiting to get a response? Thanks!

Sent a query in on 25th Jan , still no response :mad:

dunnerc wrote: »
    Sent a query in on 25th Jan , still no response :mad:

Ugh such a pain!! I can't get an answer when I ring them either.

Created on 16.01. nothing since

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tfeldi

I'm waiting for over a week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

I was waiting for 15 days for a reply to my enquiry.

How long does it usually take for an amended tax credit cert to be uploaded onto your account. I was told on Saturday that it would be issued overnight but nothing showing in my documents yet.

markc1184 wrote: »
    I was waiting for 15 days for a reply to my enquiry.

How long does it usually take for an amended tax credit cert to be uploaded onto your account. I was told on Saturday that it would be issued overnight but nothing showing in my documents yet.

I did an amended one last week and it was up very quick, either one or two days after. Payment was maybe two days after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

It took 3 days to get a response in My Enquiries, which was an answer to a question I didn't ask. Waiting to hear back from my follow-up now...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Having problems getting past the Complete your Tax return

I am getting the following error on different devices

541868.JPG

Appreciate any suggestions as when I ring revenue there is no phone service

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

CH3OH wrote: »
    Having problems getting past the Complete your Tax return

I am getting the following error on different devices

541868.JPG

Appreciate any suggestions as when I ring revenue there is no phone service

It’s not just you, same for me and a few people in my office. Its not great news, but at least you know its not just an issue for you

brianomc wrote: »
    It’s not just you, same for me and a few people in my office. Its not great news, but at least you know its not just an issue for you

Managed to get it done there now.. wait and see

Anybody experience emails from revenue about new correspondence and yet nothing is there?

I mean i got 2 separate emails..one few days a go and one today evening (now)

And no new document or correspondence is on file...am i missing something?

This is the text

Revenue has sent you new correspondence.

If you are a ROS Business user, please access your ROS Services to view this correspondence in your "Revenue Record".

If you are a myAccount user, please access My Documents to view this correspondence in "Your unread documents".

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Norderburse

Yes, just got the same notification but no unread documents when I log in. Strange.

Yes, just got the same notification but no unread documents when I log in. Strange.

Second time to me..i got sol already but with missing credits. So had to resubmit. That was back 18.1. since then nothing but 2 emails..

FYI, I was able to access and amend my tax return today... Had been getting an error message the last few days. Seems they fixed whatever issue was there.

Same today....another email..nothing there

If you are a ROS Business user, please access your ROS Services to view this correspondence in your "Revenue Record".

If you are a myAccount user, please access My Documents to view this correspondence in "Your unread documents".

• Advertisement

CH3OH wrote: »
    Managed to get it done there now.. wait and see

Yesterday 18:45

Got my email with balancing statement today at 17:00

That was quick!

Advertisement