Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

6 Months free Amazon Prime for Irish Students

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Think I might cancel my Prime from this offer, I think I've only bought two or three items from Amazon in the six months, speedy shipping doesnt bother me and I dont watch Prime Video. So even at 3.99 a month its not worth my while. It might be if they announced a load of Premier League fixtures for Prime, anyone know whats going on there since they showed it last Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

eeloe wrote: »
    The killer for me is, i have to have my items delivered to Ireland, i can't use Motel/Wizard/AddressPal as i get the items VAT free once it's delivered to and Irish Address.

Waiting over 14 days for some items that i have ordered.

Assuming you are using the goods for commercial purposes......:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Think I might cancel my Prime from this offer, I think I've only bought two or three items from Amazon in the six months, speedy shipping doesnt bother me and I dont watch Prime Video. So even at 3.99 a month its not worth my while. It might be if they announced a load of Premier League fixtures for Prime, anyone know whats going on there since they showed it last Christmas?[/quo for e3.99 surely a relative would use it

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Same experience here. A router I ordered hadn't been dispatched after a week so I cancelled as they had it in Curry's for the same price.

What's Parcel Motel like at the moment? I know they go to sh1te at busy times so I'd stopped using them.

Parcel motel was very slow for me in Cork for a few weeks for amazon and Hermes its improved but still about a day slower than addresspal at the moment. For royal mail its a total lottery but mainland addresspal is on average days faster for second class at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Anyone get an email to say their prime membership student half price has expired? It was good while it lasted! I used the delivery options allot during Covid.

• Advertisement

It's probably because the graduation year you stated when you signed up is this year.

Advertisement