Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deleks wood chipper

Options
  • 15-08-2017 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone have any dealings with Deleks in Ireland. Wanted to buy one of their wood chippers on DD but the phone conversation I had with the lady at other end was less than satisfactory , and I was wondering if I should be cautious of a scam. Are they cool? Are the machines any good? After sale services?? Any info much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

If you get any info yourself OP I'd be interested to hear back?

Took a look at their website at their self powered woodchippers and liked what I saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Patthegardener

Yes I agree. Looks good and price is good too.
    but it's hard to place your trust and hand over your hard earned cash to a foreign lady with poor English. Less than adequate communication skills,
    working out of an industrial estate that has no stock to look at. And wait 4 weeks for your order to arrive from Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Davidkiller

Yes I agree. Looks good and price is good too.
    but it's hard to place your trust and hand over your hard earned cash to a foreign lady with poor English. Less than adequate communication skills,
    working out of an industrial estate that has no stock to look at. And wait 4 weeks for your order to arrive from Italy.
    any updates

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭spose

In the market for a chipper like above was interested in these on DD. Surely someone has dealt with them by now! For the price and amount of use a year it would get was going to take a gamble. Find it hard to believe there’s so little info on line when they seem to have websites in so many countries and have had so for a few years. If they were complete junk or a scam you’d expect there to be reports all over the net.

I decided I’d chance it and even made it as far as putting through the order on the website. No option then to pay by card, bank transfer only so not comfortable with that

• Registered Users Posts: 12 pat2800

Did anyone end up buying one of these Deleks DK800 chippers ?

I'm looking around myself at the moment , domestic use only (leylandii) that will chip up to 80-90mm.

The DK800 with the Lifan 15HP engine is currently 1500 delivered , another option is the Lumag HC-10 , smaller chipper with a 6.5HP engine but 200 euro cheaper.

I plan to tip away at the leylandii over the next 2 years or so and sell on .........So I'd appreciate any feedback or comments

• Advertisement
Advertisement