Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Unfinished Project

• 22-07-2020 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I recently bought an unfinished project 1976 on English plates still but has been in the country for some time I'm unsure how long. Seller sent v5c away and it has been sent back to me to register here. As it is an unfinished project and wont be roadworthy for some months to come how do i go about registering it here?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Assemble it as best possible, even temporarily. Get the engine running, put it up on a trailer and book it in to your local nct centre for registration.
    I've a UK car in a similar situation and am going to try to get this done before the end of the year when the UK leaves the EU.

Advertisement