Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

homemade chips with 2 jumbo sausages in a brown roll cover in red ketchup,oh sweet devine mother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Cupán tae. Have sausages and rashers defrosting for tomorrow morning’s breakfast, already excited about eating them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Dinner Friday night, fried onions, steak and home sweet potato fries. Fresh vine tomatoes seasoning and a garlic butter

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

coffee.. had toast and fry around 3 am.... second night of no sleep with the ferocious sustained winds.... hibernation calls...

Graces7 wrote: »
    coffee.. had toast and fry around 3 am.... second night of no sleep with the ferocious sustained winds.... hibernation calls...

Drink some camomile, should help settle you with these changes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Made some scrambled egg in the micro, had some hot smoked salmon with it.
    Going to be a long day at work so it should last me

....before ye all gasp in horror --- I'm working here alone today 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Bacon sambo with butter and ballymaloe with cup of black coffee from the v60.

Big fried breakfast.... with beans of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,294 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Graces7 wrote: »
    Big fried breakfast.... with beans of course ;)

Didn't you have a fry at 3am also??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

3 rashers, 4 sausages, and a big mug of tea to wash it all down. Was too lazy to cook this morning so I made them for lunch instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A pre-Christmas lunch with friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Feeling peckish. Going to do an omelette and chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭jake is right

Big dish of mussels, and an Irish coffee !

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Just back from the horror that is Christmas shopping now about to devour a bucket of tea and have a cherry bakewell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

js35 wrote: »
    Just back from the horror that is Christmas shopping now about to devour a bucket of tea and have a cherry bakewell :)

Almost ditto :

Just back from the horror that is Christmas shopping now about to devour a bucket durty big mug of tea and have a cherry bakewell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Home made veggie tikka masala (well using a spice mix from the shop) and white boiled rice.
    ‘‘Twas perfect.

Now just after opening a bottle of red wine to have with green and black’s dark chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Toast, still warm with the butter all melted.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Didn't you have a fry at 3am also??

That is a bit extra, two fries in one morning, I'd get one a year if I'm lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Cheese and scallion omelette with toast :D

Waiting to go on shift watching maze runner and just ate a couple large Yorkies smothered in gravy. No sides, no main, just straight for the good stuff we all know it's what we're there for

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Going to make a ham baguette shortly.. and a tin of Coke perhaps..

Cheese and onion pie, onion rings chips and curry followed by wine and Heroes.. I'll be rolling into Christmas.

Scramble eggs, rashers and homemade baby potato wedges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Ferrero Rocher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Milkybar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Christmas market time and the variety in how people enjoy it, is simply.......so different! Walked around with a bag of chips from the local to heat both hands and belly.:D Lots of over priced stuff and lovely stuff too, but the wallet can't stretch that far Mulled wine? Nah. Popcorn, candy floss, coke and crisps? Not for me, but little G had lots of fun racing around with her friends until her money ran out. Sugar seems to be the in thing at Irish Christmas gigs. Sadly I have to cave in after a few pints with Mrs G. and phone up some Pizza etc. etc. etc.:D Great evening though. A pity some parents want to dump the kids off and come back down to a drunken mess. We are all warm and snug here waiting on the grub, but its bed after that and perhaps a family meeting to discuss the issue of today.:D in the bed! Love it!

Watching out the gale with cheerios from the packet, dry. They were free at Mr Price... Nice eaten like this. Forgot to eat at teatime. Again.

That is a bit extra, two fries in one morning, I'd get one a year if I'm lucky

define a "fry"?

Trying Oatibix Flakes for the first time... I won't be buying another box I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Homemade taco chips.

Advertisement