Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

East Wall - LGBTQ+

• 05-10-2020 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All

My partner and I are a LGBT couple looking for a home to call our own. We are considering a few properties in East Wall, and even though we don’t live in the area we have visited a couple times during the weekends and it seems like a lovely place.

I was also wondering if there’s any LBGTQ+ couples living long term in the area that could give us some feedback? Would be terrified of getting a place and being rejected by the community.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭AngryLips

Not long term here but I don't think you'll be the only LGBT+ couple in the area. Everyone looks out for each other it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Call Me Ishmael

Hi I've lived here long term and know three gay couples living here. One of these couples has children and they never mentioned anything about not being accepted.

East wall is busier then you think so I would not worry about being rejected. In my experience if you're nice to your neighbours here they will be nice in return.

Advertisement