Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bitcoin & Crypto Technical Analysis

• 22-01-2019 7:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Morning

I thought it might be interesting to set up a Bitcoin TA thread.

I've been doing TA for a number of years, mainly day trading.

I'm hoping to post some analysis on a weekly basis, this is for entertainment purposes only and not financial advice.

The more the merrier, if you practice TA post here :)

I posted this yesterday on another platform.

$BTC / $USD 4 hr chart

Bitcoin Price $3,582

Momentum and price action picking up with volumes gradually increasing.
    Ich bullish TK crossover below the cloud.

Outlook Bullish, position long

Not financial advice, dyor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Not a single memeline. I'm losing faith in TA practitioners.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

My cat took a piss in a flower pot this morning. Applying this as a variable, and trending it out over a 87.2 day rolling average using the Baader- Meinhof convergence divergence and then slapping some fibonacci retracement goodness on top leads me to believe that the RSI is undersold and that bitcoin has a 17% chance of reaching 3611 dollars by the next full moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

17% chance of reaching 3611 dollars by the next full moon.

Full moon was last night so you're a bit late ..Feb 19th is the next full moon by which time your cat will have had many a piss.

Would you like to revise your predictions up or downwards?

My cat took a piss in a flower pot this morning. Applying this as a variable, and trending it out over a 87.2 day rolling average using the Baader- Meinhof convergence divergence and then slapping some fibonacci retracement goodness on top leads me to believe that the RSI is undersold and that bitcoin has a 17% chance of reaching 3611 dollars by the next full moon.

Finally, a bit of clarity. Thx - just bought 100k

• Registered Users Posts: 64,703 ✭✭✭✭unkel

using the Baader- Meinhof convergence divergence

If she hadn't been cremated, Ulrike would be spinning in her grave reading that :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ManOfShade

Great to see a TA thread here.

I was going to leave boards thinking there's not much activity on the crypto front (especially at 80% from highs!).
    I've been trading xbt & other assets for a long time now but unfortunately failed to find any other irish traders (sound ones).

PS: Unfortunately it seems I'm too new to post pictures so can't share my outlook. In short I'm bullish until close to $5k and then expecting brand new lows to kick in. I hope Bitcoin Racoon's disclaimer can just be a global disclaimer so that we don't have to remind people its not financial advice. XD

...the RSI is undersold and that bitcoin has a 17% chance of reaching 3611 dollars by the next full moon.

Should be noted that this happened less than 6hrs after posting.

Tell us more oh wise one!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Two brand new posters, one post each, both on this thread pushing TA? I smell a rat :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ManOfShade

smacl wrote: »
    Two brand new posters, one post each, both on this thread pushing TA? I smell a rat :rolleyes:

ur Not much of a TA fan i guess ? ...its good for ya! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Morning

I thought it might be interesting to set up a Bitcoin TA thread.

I've been doing TA for a number of years, mainly day trading.

I'm hoping to post some analysis on a weekly basis, this is for entertainment purposes only and not financial advice.

The more the merrier, if you practice TA post here :)

I posted this yesterday on another platform.

$BTC / $USD 4 hr chart

Bitcoin Price $3,582

Momentum and price action picking up with volumes gradually increasing.
    Ich bullish TK crossover below the cloud.

Outlook Bullish, position long

Not financial advice, dyor
    ManOfShade wrote: »
    Great to see a TA thread here.

I was going to leave boards thinking there's not much activity on the crypto front (especially at 80% from highs!).
    I've been trading xbt & other assets for a long time now but unfortunately failed to find any other irish traders (sound ones).

PS: Unfortunately it seems I'm too new to post pictures so can't share my outlook. In short I'm bullish until close to $5k and then expecting brand new lows to kick in. I hope Bitcoin Racoon's disclaimer can just be a global disclaimer so that we don't have to remind people its not financial advice. XD

All we're missing is Pintman Paddy Losty to complete this one

• Advertisement
Advertisement