Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It gets confusing at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Last break of the nite coming up now in 15 mins, shall check how the weather is on the way to my car for a little snooze if I can

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Luckily no ice here

Luckily no ice here

Nada here also, good for the drive home anyway happy days!

I'm happy the next shift have no excuse for being late :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

That or noccers on tour, who's got a bus licence then??

I could try and squeeze ye all into my car :o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Lads I'm bowing out. Take care of yourselves.

Shpud2 wrote: »

Your choice mate, look after yourself, will be here if you need to chat

Sorry to hear that Shpud. If you need us, we’re here as Rapul said. Look after yourself, we’ll miss you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Shpud. If you need us, we’re here as Rapul said. Look after yourself, we’ll miss you.

Well you won't as I'm closing my account but you have my Instagram at least.

• Advertisement

Well you won't as I'm closing my account but you have my Instagram at least.

I’ll miss you from around here though, always enjoyed your posts and the chats and banter

How are you 2nite Kitty?

I’m not too bad Rapul, how about yourself?

All good, last nite of work, few nites off thank fcuk! Sleep as much as possible on Thursday that's my recovery day, wishful thinking perhaps haha

Nice one, enjoy the few days off! Always nice to get time to relax and do your own thing

I'm off tonight, spent the day in bed, feeling a bit more human.

I'm off tonight, spent the day in bed, feeling a bit more human.

Nah never haha but yeah I know what you mean, some normality is always good

Ah just had a tough few days is all. Mental and physical recovery was needed, am getting there now. How's your shift going?

Glad to hear it, I do stress alot can't help it but work 2nite is actually going well to be honest, few machines giving problems but that's why you can't rely on em, humans are needed.
    When are you back in work?

Friday, two full days off to enjoy ahead of me

• Advertisement

Ah excellente, I'm thinking of booking some time off in Feb maybe, little weekend away for some culture and beer, been a loooonng time, just have to get a babysitter!

Enjoy your time off :)

I've two gigs to go to this year after that it'll be calm home time mostly..

What gigs if you don't mind me asking? Been a while, last concert was that Black Sabbath gig I think, epic of course, really wanted to go see Steve Miller and Fogarty from CCR before Xmas but sadly didn't happen

Therapy and the Cure

Therapy and the Cure

Awesome seen Therapy? years ago but would love to see The Cure quite jealous!

Yeah am excited for both I must say. Been years since I saw Therapy? Luckily I caught The Cure last year..

Saw a load of gigs last year. Will think of doing simple gigs this year- plays, cheap seats, non-popular concerts- that sort of thing, this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Therapy and the Cure

Booking them to play Dublin the same weekend Metallica play at Slane Castle was the most bone headed of bone headed decisions in the history of making bone headed decisions.

• Moderators Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Minty

Happy Friday Nocts

Advertisement