Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off ebay.co.uk today 10am-8pm

• 14-09-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Minimum spend £20, maximum discount £50. Voucher valid for Irish users for purchases on eBay.co.uk only, Friday 14th September, 10am – 8pm. Just enter PERKS at the checkout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Keep running into this error....when trying to apply code. I'm buying from the dysonoutlet shop.... Is there restrictions on the code?

"We ran into a problem. Please try again later."

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Keep running into this error....when trying to apply code. I'm buying from the dysonoutlet shop.... Is there restrictions on the code?

"We ran into a problem. Please try again later."

Seller must accept PayPal maybe its that.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Irish account holder shopping on eBay uk is all I saw when I read the email

Wonder is it cos i've my PArcel MOtel Address as default...

Nope thats not it either....
    Edit.... got onto chat... apparently Dyson outlet is not covered for the 10% off....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Wonder is it cos i've my PArcel MOtel Address as default...

Nope thats not it either....

Your registration address needs to be changed to UK, not postal address, you can get stuff directly sent to Ireland using this code as long as your registration address is UK.

Here is link to change address, https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/threaddesc/3039079/15876687. When I went into my ebay to change it, sometimes it wouldn't work, but if use this link it will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Anyone seeing only a euro amount beside your card at check-out? For Revolut. Could always select that card and tell it to use card currency and its exchange, not Paypal's...no option there now for me. Just me?

> Solution: it was the discount code that altered the currency options. Sort currency and then put in code and works fine. Weird!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

Was watching an item (charging unit for electric vehicle) for a good while and just made an offer to the seller using a message (there was no "make offer" on the ad), which he countered with an offer that I have accepted, and paid using this code. So have saved £120 all-in, from £395 to £275, on something I've been tempted to buy for a while.
    No problems using the code - I am using parcelmotel.
    Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,880 ✭✭✭✭zell12

You could've saved another 1% cashback with Quidco/TCB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

lotmc wrote: »
    Was watching an item (charging unit for electric vehicle) for a good while and just made an offer to the seller using a message (there was no "make offer" on the ad), which he countered with an offer that I have accepted, and paid using this code. So have saved £120 all-in, from £395 to £275, on something I've been tempted to buy for a while.
    No problems using the code - I am using parcelmotel.
    Thanks OP.

What was the electric vehicle? I'm curious. I've had my eye on the electric scooters and electric bikes for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

cronos wrote: »
    What was the electric vehicle? I'm curious. I've had my eye on the electric scooters and electric bikes for a while now.

It wasn't a vehicle that I bought - it was a wall-mounted charger unit for an electric vehicle. The charger that I bought is specially designed for my car, and costs about 1,000 euro brand new, so I'm happy that I am getting it at a good price even if it is slightly used. I am going to try to get it covered within the €600 SEAI grant for installation of car chargers - need to get an electrician to fit it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

It wasn't a vehicle that I bought - it was a wall-mounted charger unit for an electric vehicle. The charger that I bought is specially designed for my car, and costs about 1,000 euro brand new, so I'm happy that I am getting it at a good price even if it is slightly used. I am going to try to get it covered within the €600 SEAI grant for installation of car chargers - need to get an electrician to fit it first.

I see sounds interesting. I'd like to see a bargain alert for electric cars one day. :) If you have one in your head feel free to share!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

what was the car charger you got? i'm looking for a wall mounted charger myself and any help would be greatly appreciated, have you a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ltd440

cronos wrote: »
    I see sounds interesting. I'd like to see a bargain alert for electric cars one day. :) If you have one in your head feel free to share!

This weeks EV bargain that I'm not buying
    already exists as a thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Purchased a laptop from Argos on ebay using the code. Got a message this morning saying my order was cancelled as they wont ship to Parcel Wizard.
    They refunded me the full price!

Advertisement