Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

zefer wrote: »
    Hi

Looking for a White/black triple bunk (wooden frame) with 3ft on top and 4ft on bottom. One where the ladder doesn't hit the ground but connects to frame of bed (If you get what i mean!)

thanks

Hi Zefer,

Yes we have a couple of different styles. Please see product link attached of the Pavo bunk bed;

https://bigmickey.ie/product/limelight-pavo-wooden-white-high-sleeper/

The Nova bunk bed is very popular but it is a full double on the bottom. Please see link attached;

https://bigmickey.ie/product/nova-white-triple-sleeper/

Masala wrote: »
    Mattress extra??? What would you recommend on this bed and the cost???

Regards

Hi Masala,

Yes mattress is extra. What size are you looking for? Also what type of budget had you for the complete bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Hi Masala,

Yes mattress is extra. What size are you looking for? Also what type of budget had you for the complete bed?

Sorry.... should have said

Mattress for the 4ft-6 Double....

Was hoping to come in at €450 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Hi mutley18

No problem. Free delivery when in your area. Let us know what you need and we will work it out for you.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

Thanks I will be in touch soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Top_Guy

Hi big mickey,

I'm looking for a superking mattress, do you have any latex ones? Failing that an orthopedic or memory foam will do.

Thanks a lot!

• Advertisement

Top_Guy wrote: »
    Hi big mickey,

I'm looking for a superking mattress, do you have any latex ones? Failing that an orthopedic or memory foam will do.

Thanks a lot!

Yes , have everything in stock ready to go

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Just a general a query regarding super king mattresses...
    I think it would be a huge struggle to get to upstairs bedroom. Would I lose any level of comfort with a zip divided mattress?

Sorry.... should have said

Mattress for the 4ft-6 Double....

Was hoping to come in at €450 or so.

What you think??? Can it be done at this price??? Other options??

What you think??? Can it be done at this price??? Other options??

Hi Masala,

Yes we have mattresses from €99 but the mattress is the most important of part of the bed. We will be able to do the Malta Frame and basic mattress for you for €450 but the more you can afford to spend, the better quality mattress you will get.

Hi Masala,

Yes we have mattresses from €99 but the mattress is the most important of part of the bed. We will be able to do the Malta Frame and basic mattress for you for €450 but the more you can afford to spend, the better quality mattress you will get.

Aaahhh Mick.... you're a true Salesman!!!!!

So....am I better to go in reverse and pay big for the mattress and try and find a cheaper bed frame????

Or...what would be the options of putting 'good' mattress on that Ivory frame??

• Advertisement

Nunu wrote: »
    Just a general a query regarding super king mattresses...
    I think it would be a huge struggle to get to upstairs bedroom. Would I lose any level of comfort with a zip divided mattress?

Hi Nunu,

If you a pick a model that we carry in stock in normal size and also in zip n link, then we can bring both on delivery and see what the access is like. The way the mattress is made in zip n link you don't even feel that there is a zip there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

Aaahhh Mick.... you're a true Salesman!!!!!

So....am I better to go in reverse and pay big for the mattress and try and find a cheaper bed frame????

Or...what would be the options of putting 'good' mattress on that Ivory frame??

Hi Masala

We would always advise customers to spend what they can on the mattress compared to the bed as while the bed frame may look lovely , the mattress will determine how you sleep better. We also have plenty of new transport marked mattresses that are sold at a huge discount if you don't mind a few marks on it. We buy them in this way. Our own staff don't mark them. Some great bargains to be had just because these ones have a few marks on them.

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Hey Micky, I'm planning on a buying a 160x200cm mattress from Ikea tomorrow for €275. It's an awkward size, slightly large than a standard king. Is there anything I'd be better of buying from you for that price? It's for a spare room.

Tusky wrote: »
    Hey Micky, I'm planning on a buying a 160x200cm mattress from Ikea tomorrow for €275. It's an awkward size, slightly large than a standard king. Is there anything I'd be better of buying from you for that price? It's for a spare room.

Hi Tusky

Apologies as I have been abroad all week looking for new products and only back just now.

The 160cm X 200cm is a standard king size in mainland Europe. At E275 I would need to know the type of mattress to comment. Is it open coil , pocket sprung or foam ? Is it a roll up model ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jdk123

Hi Bigmickey team,

Do you have a hypo-allergenic single mattress in stock for someone with bad asthma?

Many thanks,
    John

jdk123 wrote: »
    Hi Bigmickey team,

Do you have a hypo-allergenic single mattress in stock for someone with bad asthma?

Many thanks,
    John

Hi John

Should have a few different ones. What type quality / budget ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hi Joh

Should have a few different ones. What type quality / budget ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

something like the jade 1500 based on other comments you've posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

Hi BM

Looking at a double mattress in Ikea and thinking of getting the Hidrasund or the Hokkasen.

Have you any mattresses of a similar quality and price range as that? I'm looking for a firm mattress

Thanks

something like the jade 1500 based on other comments you've posted?

Hi

I think we have got you sorted. Delivery of Jade 1500 on it's way to you this morning.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

OAOB wrote: »
    Hi BM

Looking at a double mattress in Ikea and thinking of getting the Hidrasund or the Hokkasen.

Have you any mattresses of a similar quality and price range as that? I'm looking for a firm mattress

Thanks

Hi

I just had a quick look but could not see in the information how many pocket spring each model is. Will check further when I get a chance or perhaps you may know yourself ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Hi

I just had a quick look but could not see in the information how many pocket spring each model is. Will check further when I get a chance or perhaps you may know yourself ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi do you have any Gel mattresses in stock?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

BM team.
    Looking for a new king size bed with the hotel style headboard.
    Also looking for the beds that lift up to provide storage underneath.

What options are available. I don’t a want a cheap bed that I’ll have to replace in a year or 2 so prepared to pay for quality.

Hi

I think we have got you sorted. Delivery of Jade 1500 on it's way to you this morning.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team
    Sorted - thanks a lot!
    John

Sorted - thanks a lot!
    John

Hi

Yes, delivery was yesterday I believe. Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey Team

thehamo wrote: »
    Hi do you have any Gel mattresses in stock?

HI

We carry a 1000 pocket gel and a 2000 pocket gel mattress in stock and on display. They would be of the higher quality type but not as expensive as other shops. We also have a new gel model coming this coming week and will be putting it on display in our shop as soon as it arrives. It will also be on display at the Ideal Homes show in the RDS, Dublin next month.

Bigmickey Team

kceire wrote: »
    BM team.
    Looking for a new king size bed with the hotel style headboard.
    Also looking for the beds that lift up to provide storage underneath.

What options are available. I don’t a want a cheap bed that I’ll have to replace in a year or 2 so prepared to pay for quality.

Hi Kceire

We have half ottoman with 2 drawers by Silentnight on offer or do you need a full ottoman ? We also have a huge range of headboards at great prices. We get custom made headboards and matching ottomans in a vast range of colours also. Many are on display in our showroom in Longford.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭melonstar

Hello,
    Im looking for 6ft by 6ft mattress for my mother in law. The bed was custom made years ago hence the measurements.
    Would you be able to help?
    Thanks!

melonstar wrote: »
    Hello,
    Im looking for 6ft by 6ft mattress for my mother in law. The bed was custom made years ago hence the measurements.
    Would you be able to help?
    Thanks!

Hi melonstar

No problem whatsoever. We can have this made for you from budget price mattress right up to something of really high quality. Do you know what type quality she needs or price she wishes to spend ?

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Are the mattresses included in these prices and if not can you quote for same .
    Hi Zefer,

Yes we have a couple of different styles. Please see product link attached of the Pavo bunk bed;

https://bigmickey.ie/product/limelight-pavo-wooden-white-high-sleeper/

The Nova bunk bed is very popular but it is a full double on the bottom. Please see link attached;

https://bigmickey.ie/product/nova-white-triple-sleeper/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭melonstar

Hi melonstar

No problem whatsoever. We can have this made for you from budget price mattress right up to something of really high quality. Do you know what type quality she needs or price she wishes to spend ?

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

Thanks for the quick reply. I think quality is high up on her wish list as she has some health issues. Could you send me some details on different types of mattresses (pocket sprung etc) with prices? I can DM you my email address if required.
    Thanks.

Advertisement