Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Morby wrote: »
    This offer isn't showing up at all in my BOI visa rewards section at all, the only food related offer I have is one for Four Star Pizza.

Is the Just Eat offer only targeted for certain customers?

I'm with AIB and also only have the four star pizza offer.

I wonder if this will eventually kill Just Eat?

(timestamp is 1h55m54s for mobile users)

- Say "Hey Google, order a cheeseburger meal for delivery from Beshoff's"
    - Google Assistant makes the phone call for you
    - No fees are paid

I'm sure Google will also offer occasional discounts for ordering via Google Assistant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

(timestamp is 1h55m54s for mobile users)

I'm sure Google will also offer occasional discounts for ordering via Google Assistant.

Christ, 3 hours of a video..and you found that 2 hours in.

Christ, 3 hours of a video..and you found that 2 hours in.

I watched it live. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭MentalMario

I watched it live. ;)

Can't wait for continued conversation to roll out.

...and calling, in general, to roll out in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I doubt it. Many are using just eat to be able to use their card. I also like ordering large orders online so there is no question about what you ordered, that any special notes are in writing, and that all the pricing is known & confirmed.

- Say "Hey Google, order a cheeseburger meal for delivery from Beshoff's"
    - Google Assistant makes the phone call for you
    - No fees are paid.
    That google example went very well, surprise surprise. The hair salons will have well spoken clear receptionists. If they rang my local chinese when the lad with good english was off for the day they would be screwed.

Beshoffs would be telling it they do not do cheeseburgers, asking did they mean a fish burger or chicken burger. Then beshoffs will be asking what can you want with the meal, you'll end up with an out of date can of diet tanora or some other crap they want rid of. And there will be no salt & vinegar on the chips.

I don't trust many humans to relay an order of mine correctly.

rubadub wrote: »
    I doubt it. Many are using just eat to be able to use their card. .

Are they? I would have thought most use it as it's quicker just to click "reorder" rather than make a phone call, because there are often discount codes, because it's sometimes not possible to make a phone call, to avoid the call possibly being engaged etc.
    That google example went very well, surprise surprise. The hair salons will have well spoken clear receptionists. If they rang my local chinese when the lad with good english was off for the day they would be screwed.

Beshoffs would be telling it they do not do cheeseburgers, asking did they mean a fish burger or chicken burger. Then beshoffs will be asking what can you want with the meal, you'll end up with an out of date can of diet tanora or some other crap they want rid of. And there will be no salt & vinegar on the chips.

I don't trust many humans to relay an order of mine correctly.

You should watch the example they do after that one. ;) (starts at 1hr58min10s)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,839 ✭✭✭bren2001

I doubt it. Many are using just eat to be able to use their card. I also like ordering large orders online so there is no question about what you ordered, that any special notes are in writing, and that all the pricing is known & confirmed.

I certainly use app so I can use my card but the main reason is so I don't have to talk to anyone. I would have thought that was the main reason for most people. The Google AI looks great but the apps look much easier for now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If you have an electric Ireland account (even if you are not still with them, I moved but could still access my account.) log in and get the code for 15% off, use that through the app only. Then when you use a card from one of the bank offers you get another 15% off the discounted price, giving you 27.5% off altogether on the total price including delivery and service charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

Got a notif from vodafone that they have offer for friday with 15% in off justeat if u use myvodafones app but i not see it now anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

NikoTopps wrote: »
    Got a notif from vodafone that they have offer for friday with 15% in off justeat if u use myvodafones app but i not see it now anymore

I got the same notification. But could not work out where to get the code. It just disappeared sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

How does the bank of Ireland thing work. Says pay using registered card, which I did. No discount was applied in app. Do I get a credit on my boi account?

I am signed up to Live Life Rewards and I have the offer notice on my page.

Edit: Just read the t&C's, cash back in 5 business days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Enjoy 10% off your next Just Eat order when you use code BIRTHDAY10 at checkout. This offer is valid until midnight Friday 18th May, on card orders only.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

NikoTopps wrote: »

""We're sorry that you were unable to avail of last week's Just Eat offer on #FantasticFridays so we've extended the offer to this weekend. To get 15% off your next Just Eat app order, simply go to the My Vodafone app and claim your discount in the Offers section before midnight on Sunday 20 May. Enjoy! T&Cs vodafone.ie/terms Opt out 1800200234""

anyone who have not able to redeem code from vodafone last week should try again now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Yup, so 10% off with the BIRTHDAY10 code and then a further 15% off when you pay with your AIB debit card. That's NOT 25% off the total price but it's still a nice saving none the less :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Mr.S wrote: »
    15% off (cash back) if you pay with an AIB rewards registered card, until May 31st.

Not showing on either of my cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

MuddyDog wrote:
    Yup, so 10% off with the BIRTHDAY10 code and then a further 15% off when you pay with your AIB debit card. That's NOT 25% off the total price but it's still a nice saving none the less

Used the electric Ireland reward 15% and will get the AIB cash back. Happy savings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

9QXX-N94N Code with 15%off. I think it can only be used the once by tonight.

First come first served..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

9QXX-N94N Code with 15%off. I think it can only be used the once by tonight.

First come first served..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭LizardKing

15 % OFF - APP ORDERS ONLY Paid by card until Wed 6th June 2018

Insert Code - REFUEL2018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭stocktrader

any codes please?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Can we not ban people for bumping this asking for codes? seriously annoying, as it gets my hopes up there is a new one!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

In some countries it be the death penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

LOVE20 for 20% off when paying by card until midnight Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

LOVE20 for 20% off when paying by card until midnight Sunday.

Just popped in an order, discount basically took off delivery and service charge, many thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I got an email from just-eat today with a 15% off voucher valid until midnight on the 9th. Check your emails for one.

48273550796f1c329a7842cf0345e445.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Oat23 wrote: »
    I got an email from just-eat today with a 15% off voucher valid until midnight on the 9th. Check your emails for one.

48273550796f1c329a7842cf0345e445.png

I got none and I've been using them since the beginning? Darn, maybe it's location specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Morby

Anyone know of any new codes floating about the place? Haven't seen any in a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Electric Ireland and Applegreen Rewards have active ones at the minute..

.. they're rarely out in the public domain anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

One time use for someone: H99H-QMWX

Advertisement